Cancelled Meet and Great for the Eastern WA/Northern Idaho group. Field house Pizza in Liberty Lake, WA

Added to Calendar: 01-16-22

IdahoEMDoc

Rank 0

Advocate I

Oct 2, 2021
Coeur d'Alene
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Chun
I appreciate the invite tho I am still a wannabe waiting for my order. Plus my doctor has advised me that my Bronco Envy Syndrome would likely come out of remission to see more people enjoying their new rigs. Thanks

Reactions: CaliKAP

Kascha

Rank III

Champion III

Dec 4, 2021
Colville National Forest
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Makinson
Member #

My wife and I thought we would like to meet some of the other Bronco Nation members in our area, so no better way to do that than having a meal together.

View Bronco Event

It's too bad it's so late in the day on a sunday. I'd love to come but we live 3 hours Northwest and that's later then I want to drive even with the awesome off road lights I've installed...

BuckYeah

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2021
Seattle
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

Does King County Metro go there? I don't have wheels. Any wheels! :(

Mgloy

Rank 0

Advocate I

Dec 12, 2021
1421 N Ormond rd, Liberty Lake, WA 99019
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Gloy
My wife and I would absolutely love to meet up with you all. Unfortunately I just tested positive for Covid last night so no fun outings for me right now. We have two on order and live in Liberty Lake so let’s do it again!

Dan McDonald

Rank III

Champion III

Nov 15, 2021
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
McDonald
Member #

We may be able to make it if we get back in town early enough on Sunday.

richc76

Rank 0

Advocate I

Aug 20, 2021
Spokane, WA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Campbello
Sending my regrets. I'll wait until I actually have my Bronco before coming to these events. Hopefully sometime this summer it will come in.

Reactions: Wiley1

EdnKaren

Rank V

Champion II

Nov 9, 2021
Spokane County, Washington, United States
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Thomason
Member #

Thank you for the replies. For those trying to make it, just let us know so we can get a table large enough. Look forward to meeting some of you folks soon. We will defiantly plan more, and hopefully some outings together as well.