May 3 Schedule Update/ Autotrader for Dealer Inventory

willienme
Apr 30, 2021

Rank III

Apr 30, 2021

News says May 3 for Builds Schedules. Also, a good guide for Dealer Bronco Inventory is to search Autotrader .
SlashRacer
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2021

Looking for rocks!

Apr 30, 2021

News says May 3 for Builds Schedules. Also, a good guide for Dealer Bronco Inventory is to search Autotrader .
Good news on the May 3rd date!
The Bronco inventory on Autotrader really puzzles me. Not sure how they are getting away with selling new Broncos. I know Ford has penalties for Broncos not going to the original reservation holder but it seems the penalty is to laxed.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
SlashRacer

Rank 0

Apr 30, 2021

Good news on the May 3rd date!
The Bronco inventory on Autotrader really puzzles me. Not sure how they are getting away with selling new Broncos. I know Ford has penalties for Broncos not going to the original reservation holder but it seems the penalty is to laxed.
Its because the Stealerships had all their sales people put in reservations, then converted and prioritized those orders. Plus the ones they were to get for dealer display and test drives. Just my opinion, but based on fact.
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Rank V

Apr 30, 2021

Its because the Stealerships had all their sales people put in reservations, then converted and prioritized those orders. Plus the ones they were to get for dealer display and test drives. Just my opinion, but based on fact.
I live in indiana but I seen Tomball ford in Texas had big broncos for sale ,but it says call for price, I talked to a internet sales rep. Last night and ask if those are for sale now but havent heard back, probably 10000.00 over msrp.
VinAero307, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Apr 30, 2021

I live in indiana but I seen Tomball ford in Texas had big broncos for sale ,but it says call for price, I talked to a internet sales rep. Last night and ask if those are for sale now but havent heard back, probably 10000.00 over msrp.
I called Tomball ford for a price on the big Bronco's that they show for sale, I actually talked to Jorge he said that they are actually customers orders that came in. The system picks them up as sale able vehicles, man some lucky people got first edition, 2 outerbanks,wild track and bad lands and base
KennyMac

Rank V

Apr 30, 2021

I called Tomball ford for a price on the big Bronco's that they show for sale, I actually talked to Jorge he said that they are actually customers orders that came in. The system picks them up as sale able vehicles, man some lucky people got first edition, 2 outerbanks,wild track and bad lands and base
Thanks for that clarification, I've been sitting here surfing autotrader, seeing VINs and steaming out my ears. If they're not actual dealer inventory I feel a lot better!
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
Deano Bronc