Manufacturing Rate?

BroncoSportBigBend
Oct 07, 2020

Rank 0

Oct 07, 2020

Does anyone know how many Bronco Sports Ford will be able to manufacture per day once they starting rolling? From other sources, it seems like other car factories were able to output about 300K per year (a little over 800 per day)...

My Big Bend was reserved in early September, but they order was confirmed at the end of September... and I had sold my Rav4 already. And I might need a car by Janurary...
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 07, 2020

Wank ER

Oct 15, 2020

I don't think they even know with so many pre-orders and combination possibilities.
2021 FE Cactus Grey

Rank II

Oct 16, 2020

... and I had sold my Rav4 already. And I might need a car by Janurary...
Take a Mannequin out for a test drive and don't take it back until yours arrives? ;)
tracythemighty, JFord

Moab or bust!!!

Oct 16, 2020

Take a Mannequin out for a test drive and don't take it back until yours arrives? ;)
Haha, by the time he gets out of jail, his new Bronco will be in. Problem solved!
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
tracythemighty, Ponds

Rank V

Dec 04, 2020

October Bronco Sport production: 844
November Bronco Sport production: 8,022

Rank VI

Dec 04, 2020

October Bronco Sport production: 844
November Bronco Sport production: 8,022
Where did you get that info? I’m interested to see the ramp in production and where it tops out. My guess is the regular bronco could hit 150,000 per year at the MAP, but that may actually be a bit high given the only data I could gather was based on CMax and focus production and then now considering the current Ranger production.

Rank V

Dec 04, 2020

105 big boy Broncos built in Sep-Oct (preproduction models I’d guess). None in November. Bronco Sport production data goes back to preproduction models. Ford publishes monthly production data for shareholders. Comes out around 3rd of each month. Provides a lot of insight.

https://shareholder.ford.com/investors/overview
TrailReady, JFord

Moab or bust!!!

Dec 04, 2020

105 big boy Broncos built in Sep-Oct (preproduction models I’d guess). None in November. Bronco Sport production data goes back to preproduction models. Ford publishes monthly production data for shareholders. Comes out around 3rd of each month. Provides a lot of insight.

https://shareholder.ford.com/investors/overview

Thanks for sharing! Seems a little strange they wouldn't have made any Bronco's in November. I guess either they are fixing problems they found during earlier pre-production models or starting to get ready for the 1st production Broncos.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Ponds

Rank VI

Dec 04, 2020

@BroncoSportBigBend , Start checking inventories near you. Three dealerships near me already have Big Bends in stock. You could go ahead and buy one right off the lot unless your reservation had some special add on's. Just a thought.
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]

Rank V

Dec 04, 2020

Thanks for sharing! Seems a little strange they wouldn't have made any Bronco's in November. I guess either they are fixing problems they found during earlier pre-production models or starting to get ready for the 1st production Broncos.
On Blue Oval forums, I believe someone at the Michigan Assembly Plant said they are retooling for production. No big boy Broncos for now probably. The gates to the corral will break open in a bit.
JFord, Deano Bronc