Live Stream Interpretation

Last Ride Bronco
Aug 13, 2021

Rank VI

Aug 13, 2021

I watched the live stream. Learned a few things, had others confirmed. I tried to read body language and facial clues. The one thing I noticed is that when Nick from B6G mentioned colors and not taking away his preference for a VB 2022, the two Ford guys went from smiling to dead-pan faces. Go back and look. If that is an accurate reading of body language-bye bye VB.
joshyboy691
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2021

Pitter Patter Let's Get At 'Er!

Aug 13, 2021

I noticed this as well, and idk if they just didn't want to say at the time but i really hope they don't get rid of it. that's the color I have chosen, blue is my favorite color. Really hope they listen to the community on this one!
Big Bend| 4DR | Hardtop | Velocity Blue | Mid Package | Black Onyx Intr | Sasquatch.
Built -
4/19/22 | Delivered - 7/18/22
scottfwalter, Last Ride Bronco

Rank VI

Aug 13, 2021

I noticed this as well, and idk if they just didn't want to say at the time but i really hope they don't get rid of it. that's the color I have chosen, blue is my favorite color. Really hope they listen to the community on this one!
Are you going to be 2021, 2022, or 2023?

Aug 13, 2021

Are you going to be 2021, 2022, or 2023?
so far 2022 as long as nothing else gets delayed. i still want a hard top, and i honestly dont have a problem waiting a little bit longer. I can save more money for a down payment. Ive been reading a lot of people have and or going to cancel their orders because of this issue but not me.
Big Bend| 4DR | Hardtop | Velocity Blue | Mid Package | Black Onyx Intr | Sasquatch.
Built -
SlashRacer

Rank VI

Aug 13, 2021

so far 2022 as long as nothing else gets delayed. i still want a hard top, and i honestly dont have a problem waiting a little bit longer. I can save more money for a down payment. Ive been reading a lot of people have and or going to cancel their orders because of this issue but not me.
Me either , I’m in it to the end.
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Aug 13, 2021

Me either , I’m in it to the end.
Yeah and again though I totally agree with the frustration people are having and waiting so long. But, hey its a brand new vehicle with a bunch of different options so there's always bound to be at least some issues.
Built -
civkik, SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

Aug 13, 2021

Get all the bugs worked out. We knew there would be some and this is the first one.

I’m in it till I get my Bronco. On the brighter side…..we will be at the front of the line for new trims and colors. ;)
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Deano Bronc, Andytd

Aug 13, 2021

Get all the bugs worked out. We knew there would be some and this is the first one.

I’m in it till I get my Bronco. On the brighter side…..we will be at the front of the line for new trims and colors. ;)
yeah exactly! I'm super excited to see what they show in September.
Built -
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

Aug 13, 2021

yeah exactly! I'm super excited to see what they show in September.
@Deano Bronc and I are going to the Woodward Dream Cruise and we hope Ford shows some new stuff there.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
jlaliberty, BuzzyBud

Aug 13, 2021

@Deano Bronc and I are going to the Woodward Dream Cruise and we hope Ford shows some new stuff there.
that's awesome! definitely good to see some Midwestern's in here like us :ROFLMAO: . In the future I hope there are some more bronco meet and greets around us.
Built -
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer