Light mounts for the mirror bracket...

OddMackey
Aug 02, 2021

Rank V

Aug 02, 2021

I know you guys know what I mean but I am having a heck of a time finding what I am looking for if it even currently exists! The 4wp build had these and I am looking for something similar for my KC Daylighters... Or maybe even hood hinge mounts. Bottom line is I do not want to drill holes for accessory lights :) 1.png
Horse with no name...
Race Red Badlands
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 02, 2021

Rank VI

Aug 02, 2021

I know you guys know what I mean but I am having a heck of a time finding what I am looking for if it even currently exists! The 4wp build had these and I am looking for something similar for my KC Daylighters... Or maybe even hood hinge mounts. Bottom line is I do not want to drill holes for accessory lights :) View attachment 16364
There are already holes ready for lights in the mirror cowl. The pictured 4wp light bracket is for 2 lights on that cowl by the A pillar. Really all you will need for your lights to work near the a pillar is a bracket that fits your light with a vertical screw under it which most companies support some form of bracket like that already.

I'll supply a rigid light bracket for example. No holes were drilled in the cowl.

Attachments

Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
the poacher, OddMackey