Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego kept their promise from 2020

Nminus1
May 22, 2022

Rank IV

May 22, 2022

No ADM, no bullshit. I drove 200 miles to the dealer I reserved from 688 days ago.
I was in and out in 90 minutes.
They honored (without asking) 2021 price protection, they asked if I wanted extended warranty/service plan/gap insurance I said thanks but no thanks, end of conversation. They got me excellent financing with no pre-payment penalty.
Eric Bunch, Fleet sales, and John Yoshida, lease manger (and my salesman) made everything easy. Truck was ready, clean and full of gas on my arrival.
I have no affiliation with this dealer and am in general fairly suspicious of dealers (especially after dealing with Antelope Valley Ford last purchase who tried every trick in the book, ugh) so I am happy to tell anyone in So Cal I had a great experience with them.
2022 Bronco 2dr Basesquatch 2.7
Carbonized Grey Mod Bumper Rock rails Brush guard Hitch Pod lights Black bead locks KMA-367
PSUTE, the poacher
Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2022

Rank IV

May 22, 2022

It is good to hear a positive dealer experience! There are some good guys out there after all...
Congratulations on your new Bronco. :)
the poacher, Sven

Rank V

May 22, 2022

What no pics?
TitsLaRue

Rank IV

May 22, 2022

I posted them on other thread here they are...

Attachments

Carbonized Grey Mod Bumper Rock rails Brush guard Hitch Pod lights Black bead locks KMA-367
BroncoWild21, richtor

May 22, 2022

Nice Bronco! Good to see some more 2 doors hitting the roads. Saw a black two door Sasquatch in northern VA today.
2022 Big Bend, 4 door, Cactus Grey, on 285/70/17 KO2s
PSUTE, Nminus1

Rank IV

May 22, 2022

I like the color! I went with Carbonized Gray once they did away with Antimatter Blue. Someday I'll have my Bronco so I can see it in person.
PSUTE, Nminus1

Slickrock withdraws

May 22, 2022

Ah jeez Edith...another CG 2 door.......I'm in love!
2 Dr BL MGV High 2.3 Auto SAS MIC Tow....
7/13/20 res 1/21/21 order
Got my VIN 9/30.....Build week 11/15 Delivered 1/14/22

Rank V

May 22, 2022

They are my dealer. I switched to them and have had nothing but positive experiences. I am due for my shipment in 3 weeks. Fred is my salesman and he’s the bomb.
Brumbie
OBX, Cyber Orange
LUX, MIC, Tow
Nminus1, richtor

Rank IV

May 23, 2022

I like the color! I went with Carbonized Gray once they did away with Antimatter Blue. Someday I'll have my Bronco so I can see it in person.
Hang in there!!

Rank I

May 23, 2022

No ADM, no bullshit. I drove 200 miles to the dealer I reserved from 688 days ago.
I was in and out in 90 minutes.
They honored (without asking) 2021 price protection, they asked if I wanted extended warranty/service plan/gap insurance I said thanks but no thanks, end of conversation. They got me excellent financing with no pre-payment penalty.
Eric Bunch, Fleet sales, and John Yoshida, lease manger (and my salesman) made everything easy. Truck was ready, clean and full of gas on my arrival.
I have no affiliation with this dealer and am in general fairly suspicious of dealers (especially after dealing with Antelope Valley Ford last purchase who tried every trick in the book, ugh) so I am happy to tell anyone in So Cal I had a great experience with them.
We used to live there in the Antelope Valley. What a toilet. We now live in northern Idaho. So happy here. So happy for you that you got a square deal from honest dealer. We are happy with our Ford dealership here too.
Nminus1

Rank IV

May 23, 2022

We used to live there in the Antelope Valley. What a toilet. We now live in northern Idaho. So happy here. So happy for you that you got a square deal from honest dealer. We are happy with our Ford dealership here too.
I live in the hills. Idaho or Montana is where I want to retire. Went to both last 2 summers on road trips up to Whitefish, Missoula and down south from Coure De Alene beautiful country.