Jeep drivers give me the JEEP finger wave in my 2 door Bronco

Fowler
Nov 07, 2021

Rank II

Nov 07, 2021

I think from a distance they think I have a jeep,but after the JEEP finger wave they rubber neck the Bronco . I can read there lips WOW!!!
Deano Bronc, GDavis
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 07, 2021

Rank VI

Nov 07, 2021

The rubber neck is a given, seeing a two door Bronco on the road is the equivalent of see Bigfoot in the woods.
TigerRN, Bronco 202?

No Ragerts

Nov 07, 2021

LOL - seeing any Bronco on the road is like seeing a real life Yeti!

I can’t get gas without a 10 minute conversation…
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
TigerRN, glamosaurus

Rank 0

Nov 07, 2021

Having one is a great conversation starter for sure!
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Nov 07, 2021

I think from a distance they think I have a jeep,but after the JEEP finger wave they rubber neck the Bronco . I can read there lips WOW!!!
I got the same thing today from a Jeep owner. I love it! we are kindred spirits.
https://youtu.be/9jB7-0QehTE
SlashRacer, Bschurr

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Nov 07, 2021

To be clear, it was the TWO-finger wave, not the middle finger, right?
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Bronco1984, BroncoFred

Rank VI

Nov 07, 2021

They don't think your vehicle is a Jeep. They probably know as much or more than most folks about the Bronco and they are waving not based on what you drive, but the perception of why you drive it.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
Calgecko, Bronco V-8

Rank VI

Nov 07, 2021

To be clear, it was the TWO-finger wave, not the middle finger, right?
It’s a two day supply of middle fingers.
Zacharyjones64, Deano Bronc
OBXBroncoGuy

Nov 07, 2021

LOL - seeing any Bronco on the road is like seeing a real life Yeti!

I can’t get gas without a 10 minute conversation…
I have only seen the sport on the road about 3 times and still haven’t seen a bronco. Hope mine is the first!
Bschurr

Rank VI

Nov 07, 2021

I’ve seen several, one 4 dr with mic hardtop, the top looked like crap! Sun faded already. Unbelievable.
Bschurr

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Nov 07, 2021

They don't think your vehicle is a Jeep. They probably know as much or more than most folks about the Bronco and they are waving not based on what you drive, but the perception of why you drive it.

Exactomundo.

There are more Jeepers that are off roaders than Bronco drivers that are off roaders.The Jeep off roaders don't have that snobby 'tude that other 4x4 drivers have.
Bschurr, AcesandEights

Rank VI

Nov 07, 2021

The rubber neck is a given, seeing a two door Bronco on the road is the equivalent of see Bigfoot in the woods.
I was at a red light the other day next to a 2-door First Edition. I think it was Lightning Blue. I signaled the driver to roll down passenger window :LOL: It was a woman who told me she just got it like two weeks ago and loves it. I told her my 2-Door Badlands is scheduled for the first week of production for the ‘22. Then the light turned green. That was one gorgeous vehicle.
Deano Bronc, Bschurr

Rank V

Nov 07, 2021

I have gotten the jeep wave a few times, but more often than that I have had the brodozer jeeps act like asses and tailgate me. I am guessing that they are getting into the persona of being a douche bag like their jeep makes them look or jealous and the only way they know how to channel that jealously is to act like a douche.
BuckYeah