It’s a little early, But, Merry Christmas and thank you!

OBXBroncoGuy

Rank VI

Promoter II

Feb 20, 2021
Virginia
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Damba
Member #

Though I am still waiting to receive my Bronco, I know next week a lot will be traveling. So wanted to say a big thank you to @Laura @David and the rest of the BN crew, to @Mikey Smith @BuzzyBud @SlashRacer @ResidualGenius @Deano Bronc and a few others, but really to everyone here on the forums. You all made the 444+ days enlightening, fun, and enjoyable to hear, see, and learn about not just this bronco but all of them. So, Merry Christmas and though I’ll be here, safe travels and hope the New Year, we all receive ours. Feel free to add your thoughts, comments, and wishes.
And if you happen to get a piece of cheese on the window, know, you aren’t the only one, right? @Laura :cool:

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

Though I am still waiting to receive my Bronco, I know next week a lot will be traveling. So wanted to say a big thank you to @Laura @David and the rest of the BN crew, to @Mikey Smith @BuzzyBud @SlashRacer @ResidualGenius @Deano Bronc and a few others, but really to everyone here on the forums. You all made the 444+ days enlightening, fun, and enjoyable to hear, see, and learn about not just this bronco but all of them. So, Merry Christmas and though I’ll be here, safe travels and hope the New Year, we all receive ours. Feel free to add your thoughts, comments, and wishes.
And if you happen to get a piece of cheese on the window, know, you aren’t the only one, right? @Laura :cool:
Right back at ya brother!

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Merry Christmas to you and all the other obsessed Broncomaniacs here on the forums. We really do have a great group of moderators and members. No, we aren't the biggest but I would rather have quality rather than quantity. :)
Hoping you will be behind the wheel of your Bronco before Christmas. :cool:

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
www.StormFactor.org
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

Merry Christmas to you and everyone on BN!! 22 is going to be a phenomenal year for BN!! Glad to have found this little Bronco family a little over a year ago and happy to soon see everyone out ther eon the dirt! or if @Deano Bronc wants chasing!! LOL

SlashRacer

Rank VI

Champion I

May 31, 2020
Allegan, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

It’s not even Thursday and I have to take a drink. Oh wait…..wrong thread.

I hope everyone gets a present in their email tomorrow.

Merry Christmas

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

You put it so well -- Bronco Nation has some of the best, thanks to you all! I hope you all have an excellent end of year with family and friends.

Attachments

SlashRacer

Rank VI

Champion I

May 31, 2020
Allegan, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

You put it so well -- Bronco Nation has some of the best, thanks to you all! I hope you all have an excellent end of year with family and friends.
Alright….I’ll bite. What’s up with the slice of American cheese stuck on the window? Is that the latest Jeep thing?

Darrel

Rank V

Supporter III

Sep 14, 2021
New Mexico
First Name
LAURI
Last Name
RECTOR
Member #

Thanks @lonzo71! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all @BN! May we all be happy Bronco drivers in 2022! Santa, all I want for Christmas is my build email from Ford. Oh, a baby pic would be nice too.

Kathleen

Rank IV

Supporter II

Apr 27, 2021
De Soto, KS
First Name
Kathleen
Last Name
Webb
Member #

Merry Christmas! Participating in this forum has been a fabulous experience. I've learned so much - and this is just the beginning.

Thank you to this group for sharing so generously your experience, strength, and hope.

BroncOitis

Rank V

Don't delete

Dec 1, 2021
Southeast Michigan.
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Bobek
Member #

Merry Christmas to Everyone here at BN!!!
The staff here is top notch and everyone surrounding them.
I know I am fairly new here but everyone has been very supportive, even the one that I had a posting argument with, "you know who you are. LOL" The very nice thing is it ended with "Merry Christmas to you and yours, and we'll see you out in the wild" it ended on a very good note. Never any grudges on this Forum and that makes BN top notch.
I hope we all have a wonderful 2022 with Broncos sitting in our driveways, "I know my wife sure does" she is just so tired of hearing about the Bronco, her eyes rolled when she found out I'm a member with Bronco Nation, so I'm guessing she really wants that Bronco to get here soon also. :ROFLMAO:

To All: Be Safe and Have a Joyful Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Timstrong20

Rank III

Promoter II

May 3, 2021
Dawsonville Georgia
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Armstrong
I agree, and Merry Christmas to all.