Is anyone else's frustration building?

1Five1 Garage
May 15, 2021

Rank V

May 15, 2021

Is anyone else’s frustration building as the weeks go by without an E-mail?

First off, I understand that the constraints of the builds are the key factor in the builds atm. I just am getting frustrated when, on a weekly basis, the timestamps from October and later will be pushing mine farther out. (so far 6 October and later have build dates from my dealer)

Like I have said before the Bronco was/is a dream of my wife’s from when she was bed ridden from cancer. I have gone through the staying up until 1030pm to get a reservation knowing I was getting up for work at 1am. I even took a day off from work so I was at the dealership before they opened to be the first one in line to change the reservation to an order. I promised her we would get one so we can go traveling with the roof and doors off so she can feel the wind through her hair. Now that she has some again. (Sorry, a little chemo humor there.) Everything I have done is being sidelined by something as silly as a tow package. (Send the Bronco without it and ship the tow package later.)

I am not willing to change my order to suit Ford’s criteria for an early build because Jill built the Bronco of her dreams. I’ll be damned if I will change that on her. I will not cancel my order either. I just know the longer it takes the more frustration I will feel for everything I have done for an early delivery is for nothing.

FYI. Because we got married during her fight with cancer and then covid here, we have not had a honeymoon yet. Our Honeymoon will be going to the Texas Off-Roadeo in Oct.-Nov. If that doesn't scream I'm a Bronco fan I don't know what will. I would do anything for her, even frustratingly wait for the perfect Bronco that will put a smile on her face every time we take it out.

This is not made to be a bash Ford thread. I understand the dynamics of manufacturing , as I build Jet Engines for major corporation, and we have the same issues. It's just frustrating to feel helpless in making a dream come true for someone you love and would give you life for.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Broncadonk MKG, ResidualGenius
Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2021

No Ragerts

May 15, 2021

@1Five1 Garage
We are all frustrated by some aspect of the Bronco acquisition process - it’s ok and it’s normal.

Remain focused on the positive aspects of your new marriage, your wife’s improving health and items you are able to control. The Bronco will get built and you will enjoy it - just a little later than you hoped/expected.

I have a day 1 reservation and early dealer order but built mine the way I want it too and I (have become) prepared to wait.
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
frogier, 1Five1 Garage

Rank V

May 15, 2021

@1Five1 Garage
We are all frustrated by some aspect of the Bronco acquisition process - it’s ok and it’s normal.

Remain focused on the positive aspects of your new marriage, your wife’s improving health and items you are able to control. The Bronco will get built and you will enjoy it - just a little later than you hoped/expected.

I have a day 1 reservation and early dealer order but built mine the way I want it too and I (have become) prepared to wait.

Ironically we've been together for over 10 years and got married a year and a half ago. I made her ask me in the way I've been dream of sense I was a little girl. lol

Actually it was more like a text.
Me- "Hey, wanna get married?"
Her- "Sure, as long as I get a 2021 Bronco out of it"
Me- "DEAL!!!!"
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Sdakotabronco, dirty finger

Member 2541 Jerry

May 15, 2021

FORD is creating 100% of my frustrations.
Communication is all I “Deserve”- and I very rarely use that word.
They’ve accepted my 100$ Reservation commitment. I would have paid much more for my reservation fee. But they set it at 100$ . I now deserve a free flow of information on my reservation status and information on my perticular build.
As Seinfeld would say...
“Anyone can take a Reservation”!
But the purpose is to “Hold the reservation” as that’s what a reservation is all about ?
“Holding/Having the Reservation”.
Very Very unprofessional & disrespectful.
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
BuzzyBud, Bschurr

Libations MOD

May 15, 2021

FORD SUCKS at communication!!
Their marketing dept SUCKS!!
The only information is from BN or B6G which is ridiculous a 3rd party has to bring any news out!!
Funny though they sure swiped up that $100 really quick though and then have ghosted everyone since then!!
Oh, wait sorry no, we got an email this week to make sure we ordered our 2021 Bronco?? SMH
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
BuzzyBud, Bschurr