Champion II

Mar 31, 2021
Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Julio
Last Name
Corona
Member #

I ordered a badlands with high package. Came with some normal carpet mats. But with all the outdoor stuff I do. Mud and rocks and dirt built up within two days of ownership. Good thing I already had these ordered from Husky. Fit perfect on my bronco even with the washout floor. Loved it. Anything to protect this awesome machine!

Attachments

Bonnie6G

Rank VI

Champion II

Jan 19, 2021
Denver
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Lesniak
Member #

Nice! I ordered those a month or so ago from Panda Motorworks and am waiting for delivery!

Reactions: Bschurr

22OBX

Rank IV

Don't delete

Dec 13, 2021
Hartford, AL
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Darrow
Anyone have any experience with the Ford bronco logo mats/liners vs others? Anyone have a list of all the companies that are already offering the form fitted mats/liners for the Bronco?

Garemlin

Rank VI

Super Supporter III

May 20, 2020
Clayton, Delaware, DE, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Walt
Member #

Anyone have any experience with the Ford bronco logo mats/liners vs others? Anyone have a list of all the companies that are already offering the form fitted mats/liners for the Bronco?

Right now your choices are Ford, Husky and Weathertech.

22OBX

Rank IV

Don't delete

Dec 13, 2021
Hartford, AL
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Darrow

Right now your choices are Ford, Husky and Weathertech.
Has anyone gotten the Ford ones and how do they compare to Weathertech or Husky in quality fit, etc.?

Advocate III

Jan 2, 2022
Morris, IL, USA
www.aamobilegraphics.com
First Name
Gina
Last Name
Quasny
Member #

Has anyone gotten the Ford ones and how do they compare to Weathertech or Husky in quality fit, etc.?
I WeatherTech all my vehicles but decided to get the genuine bronco ones from Ford. They’re comparable to WeatherTech. But for nostalgia I’m glad I chose the Bronco ones. Either way they look and work great. Except WeatherTech doesn’t have a Bronco on it

caspiracy

Rank III

Advocate II

Dec 1, 2021
Miami, FL
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Casamayor
Member #

I WeatherTech all my vehicles but decided to get the genuine bronco ones from Ford. They’re comparable to WeatherTech. But for nostalgia I’m glad I chose the Bronco ones. Either way they look and work great. Except WeatherTech doesn’t have a Bronco on it
Sounds like the Ford mats/liners are the way to go. I'm picking mine up from the dealer tomorrow. I'll report back here with my review y'all

brandonguse

Rank 0

Advocate I

Oct 19, 2021
974 Churchill Cir, Rochester, MI 48307
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Guse
I ordered mine with the Ford liners at time of order. Price seemed fair and happy with the look and coverage of Ford ones. Dirty right now with salt but here is a pic.

Attachments