Interior Weatherproof mats

JulioCorona
Jan 16, 2022

@CoronaBronco

Jan 16, 2022

I ordered a badlands with high package. Came with some normal carpet mats. But with all the outdoor stuff I do. Mud and rocks and dirt built up within two days of ownership. Good thing I already had these ordered from Husky. Fit perfect on my bronco even with the washout floor. Loved it. Anything to protect this awesome machine!

Attachments

22OBX, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2022

Standing Grumpy Face

Jan 16, 2022

I'll be running Husky too. All I have used for almost 20 years.
22OBX, Bschurr

Rank VI

Jan 16, 2022

Nice! I ordered those a month or so ago from Panda Motorworks and am waiting for delivery!
Bschurr

Rank V

Jan 17, 2022

I'll be running Husky too. All I have used for almost 20 years.
DiTTO!!

Rank V

Jan 22, 2022

Anyone have any experience with the Ford bronco logo mats/liners vs others? Anyone have a list of all the companies that are already offering the form fitted mats/liners for the Bronco?

Standing Grumpy Face

Jan 22, 2022

Anyone have any experience with the Ford bronco logo mats/liners vs others? Anyone have a list of all the companies that are already offering the form fitted mats/liners for the Bronco?

Right now your choices are Ford, Husky and Weathertech.

Rank V

Jan 22, 2022

Right now your choices are Ford, Husky and Weathertech.

Has anyone gotten the Ford ones and how do they compare to Weathertech or Husky in quality fit, etc.?
Ladyinbluebronco, Bronco1961$

Rank V

Jan 24, 2022

Has anyone gotten the Ford ones and how do they compare to Weathertech or Husky in quality fit, etc.?
I WeatherTech all my vehicles but decided to get the genuine bronco ones from Ford. They’re comparable to WeatherTech. But for nostalgia I’m glad I chose the Bronco ones. Either way they look and work great. Except WeatherTech doesn’t have a Bronco on it
Ditchrunner, ABQNMBronco

Rank III

Jan 27, 2022

I WeatherTech all my vehicles but decided to get the genuine bronco ones from Ford. They’re comparable to WeatherTech. But for nostalgia I’m glad I chose the Bronco ones. Either way they look and work great. Except WeatherTech doesn’t have a Bronco on it
Sounds like the Ford mats/liners are the way to go. I'm picking mine up from the dealer tomorrow. I'll report back here with my review y'all
22OBX, EvlNvrDys

Rank VI

Jan 28, 2022

I ordered the Ford liners, still waiting for them to come in so will update then.
2021 OBX 2 door High Package Cyber orange, second day reservation, ordered Jan 20, 2021, blend date of 18 Dec 2021, delivery date of Jan 12th and loving it.
22OBX, Ladyinbluebronco

Rank 0

Jan 29, 2022

I ordered mine with the Ford liners at time of order. Price seemed fair and happy with the look and coverage of Ford ones. Dirty right now with salt but here is a pic.

Attachments

22OBX, Ladyinbluebronco