Interior Handle Swap???

Kraken
May 07, 2021

Rank IV

May 07, 2021

Have any of you Wildtrak folks in Cyber Orange made trading arrangments with Badlands Velocity Blue folks for the interior handles and vent controls? I am looking to do this myself and figured I would ask here in the forums
4dr Wildtrack, Lux package with some extra fixins
KJC76, FiestyTink
Last edited by a moderator: May 07, 2021

Road trip!!!

May 08, 2021

Have any of you Wildtrak folks in Cyber Orange made trading arrangments with Badlands Velocity Blue folks for the interior handles and vent controls? I am looking to do this myself and figured I would ask here in the forums
I ordered a VB Badlands. I actually like the yellow handles with it. It’s a nice contrast, and they match match the stitching in the seats.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Commodore

Rank V

May 09, 2021

I ordered a VB Badlands. I actually like the yellow handles with it. It’s a nice contrast, and they match match the stitching in the seats.
Oh... that's right. the handles are the only thing that is color match with the interior? the seats. is it just the leather package that has the matched stitching or all seats?

I like the orange. It will match the seat belts and outside graphics that i am planning.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Deano Bronc

Road trip!!!

May 09, 2021

Oh... that's right. the handles are the only thing that is color match with the interior? the seats. is it just the leather package that has the matched stitching or all seats?

I like the orange. It will match the seat belts and outside graphics that i am planning.
I believe the MGV has the matching stitching.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
14U, 1Five1 Garage

Rank V

May 09, 2021

Thats my plan once I have the Truck in my garage, unless Ford let's us switch
WT 2D High, Eruption Green, 7/24/20 reserv, 2/24/21 order, built, shipping.....

Rank IV

May 10, 2021

Yeah it's a pretty particular thing to ask, but figured others had gone down the path. I would prefer the interior accents matched the paint, but since it's not a "default" thing swapping with someone who wants to color match like myself makes sense. It's more about matching the exterior paint, not really about the interior leather seats
KJC76, FiestyTink

Last Chance

Jul 11, 2021

My order is for the Wildtrak, which seems to have blue accents on the grab handles. I don't like that much. If that's the only blue in there, I hope to swap them out for a red accent handle.
2023 Two-Door Wildtrak: Reserved 6/13/21, Ordered 11/1/21, Reordered for 2023 model year 10/4/2022, Build date received on 3/2/2023. Scheduled for week of April 24 17(!), 2023. Only took two years.

Rank IV

Jul 11, 2021

Anyone know where you can buy the handles? I thought they were going to be available as an aftermarket accessory from Ford but haven’t seen them. The base doesn’t come with one but is equipped to mount one so they should be available.

Rank IV

Jul 11, 2021

I haven't seen a secondary item like that just yet, but I would like to see that sort of things.

@bek - You are correct about the color which was the point of my request. The Badlands has Orange so I am trying to trade with someone who has the orange. If they have a Velocity Blue Badlands they would get a color match at the same time..
bek, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Jul 11, 2021

I haven't seen a secondary item like that just yet, but I would like to see that sort of things.

@bek - You are correct about the color which was the point of my request. The Badlands has Orange so I am trying to trade with someone who has the orange. If they have a Velocity Blue Badlands they would get a color match at the same time..
I would likely be interested in doing this switch with you, but I am not expecting delivery until Sept/Oct (VB Badlands) and I am overseas
2 DR Badlands Velocity Blue, Lux, Auto, 2.7

Rank IV

Jul 11, 2021

I am pretty uncertain when I will take order myself at this point. I wouldn't be opposed to it, but the overseas part makes it harder fro sure. Keep in touch??
KJC76

Rank IV

Jul 11, 2021

I am pretty uncertain when I will take order myself at this point. I wouldn't be opposed to it, but the overseas part makes it harder fro sure. Keep in touch??
Yeah, the overseas could make the shipping part a bit of a pain, but I do have a AE zip code, so the cost would only be for domestic. But heck yeah, I'll be on here (at the least!).
2 DR Badlands Velocity Blue, Lux, Auto, 2.7
Kraken

Rank IV

Nov 26, 2021

Hi there, brand new to the forum. My wife's Cyber Orange Wildtrak just came in with Blue Grab Handles.
Anyone up for a swap for Orange ones?
2021 Bronco Wildtrak Cyber Orange, 2019 Raptor Perf Blue
1955 Chevy Cameo, (2) 2023 Mavericks (on order)

Rank 0

Dec 19, 2021

I ordered orange Badlands handles from my Ford dealer and switched them out. Looks great!

Rank 0

Dec 19, 2021

Wildtrak with Badlands handle swap - Needed to take them apart so the dash color would match - It was easy and looks so much better than the blue

Attachments