Supporter III

Feb 26, 2020
Dearborn, MI, USA
First Name
Allan
Last Name
Dunlap
Member #

A few more looks at the color and interior details on the Overland Bronco at Super Cel E!

Attachments

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
Atkinson, New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #

OMG!! I'll bet it's stuff like this that is going to be in the 200+ DIO listing. Let's see, I NEED a color matched gas can, heavy duty drawer system, steel dog crate, whatever that white thing is.....
The white thing.......Rotopax for water. Looks like a 2 gallon size. Got to have one of those! The red thing.....,Rotopax for gasoline. Throw it in the bag! Feels like Christmas!!!

Rgwinn

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 20, 2020
Salem, OR, USA
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Gwinn
Member #

I bet that is a Tuffy security shelf. I had one in my wrangler and I emailed them and they said they were working on one, they made the fold down shelf that is shown too. Probably my first add on accessory.

Reactions: BuzzyBud

brnc_o_vrlndr

Rank V

Promoter III

Jun 8, 2020
Allen Park, MI
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Wagoner
Member #

The white thing.......Rotopax for water. Looks like a 2 gallon size. Got to have one of those! The red thing.....,Rotopax for gasoline. Throw it in the bag! Feels like Christmas!!!
They look great in there! Just a clarification, the red container is actually a tool box! I didn’t know they made them! Very cool. I was honestly a little concerned they were storing fuel inside.

Attachments

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #

They look great in there! Just a clarification, the red container is actually a tool box! I didn’t know they made them! Very cool. I was honestly a little concerned they were storing fuel inside.
Excellent catch! Thank you!
Had to learn more since it seems like a great idea.

Reactions: brnc_o_vrlndr

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Excellent catch! Thank you!
Had to learn more since it seems like a great idea.
I saw that was only $75 and I thought, "Wow, that's a pretty good price!" then I saw you had to stock it with your own stuff. Uggg.... :LOL:

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #