Tri-Sate Broncos (NY, NJ, CT, PA)

Tri-State Broncos
Jan 06, 2023

Rank 0

Jan 06, 2023

Hello,

This club is open to anyone in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, or Pennsylvania.

We have already had some successful events including an offroading event at Rausch Creek in October of 2022, and started an Annual Hudson Valley Bronco Day which had an impressive 29 Broncos attend!

Our next event is January 14th in Tarrytown NY and is just a small gathering. Feel free to stop by! (This will be held by the train station near the tennis courts)

We also have another Offroading event which will be held on May 28th at AOAA.

Useful links
Instagram
Facebook
Website
Bronco6G Club Page
Bluestreak57, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 06, 2023

Rank IV

Jan 06, 2023

Hello,

This club is open to anyone in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, or Pennsylvania.

We have already had some successful events including an offroading event at Rausch Creek in October of 2022, and started an Annual Hudson Valley Bronco Day which had an impressive 29 Broncos attend!

Our next event is January 14th in Tarrytown NY and is just a small gathering. Feel free to stop by! (This will be held by the train station near the tennis courts)

Useful links
Instagram
Facebook
Website
Bronco6G Club Page
👍👍👍 I'm away January 14-15 but very interested in Hudson Valley events! I can't seem to find anything that's still active
2023 Bronco Raptor Code Orange

Burrito Connoisseur

Jan 06, 2023

Nice!! Just requested to join the group on B6G.

Any objections if I create an event on the Bronco Nation events page??
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon

No Ragerts

Jan 06, 2023

Hello,This club is open to anyone in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, or Pennsylvania.

Useful links
Instagram
Facebook
Website
Bronco6G Club Page
The Hudson House & Distillery event in November was terrific and the owner, Charles Ferri makes terrific spirits and he’s is also a Bronco fan!

e2886636-ba88-465c-8488-a39400af4e97-jpeg-t.53482.jpeg
f5752c5e-691b-4371-9d19-644f887d6b82-jpeg-t.53481.jpeg
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
RwHnze, Tri-State Broncos

Rank 0

Jan 06, 2023

👍👍👍 I'm away January 14-15 but very interested in Hudson Valley events! I can't seem to find anything that's still active
I ran into the same issue which is why I started Tri-State Broncos! I hope to see you at a future event!
RwHnze

Rank 0

Jan 06, 2023

Nice!! Just requested to join the group on B6G.

Any objections if I create an event on the Bronco Nation events page??
Thank you! I actually will be doing this, I am just waiting for my account to say it has a paid membership, for some reason it wasn’t instant.
RagnarKon

Black Diamond

Jan 06, 2023

Hi there! Just submitted an application through the website link. Will definitely try to make it out for a future event.

Rank V

Jan 06, 2023

Tristate indicates three (3). You've listed four states Please drop one.
Thank you.
The (im)Moderators
[😉 ]
TorgSurv, Deano Bronc

Burrito Connoisseur

Jan 06, 2023

Tristate indicates three (3). You've listed four states Please drop one.
Thank you.
The (im)Moderators
[😉 ]

We residents of the “real” tri-state area like to adopt eastern Pennsylvania, particularly the Stroudsburg and Allentown areas. Because without them we’d be living in a metropolitan hellscape with no hope to get out.

In all seriousness though, a lot of people that live in eastern Pennsylvania daily commute into New Jersey/New York. I lived in Allentown for about 7 years but spent most of my waking hours working/playing in New Jersey and New York.
RwHnze

Rank V

Jan 06, 2023

We residents of the “real” tri-state area like to adopt eastern Pennsylvania, particularly the Stroudsburg and Allentown areas. Because without them we’d be living in a metropolitan hellscape with no hope to get out.

In all seriousness though, a lot of people that live in eastern Pennsylvania daily commute into New Jersey/New York. I lived in Allentown for about 7 years but spent most of my waking hours working/playing in New Jersey and New York.
Connecticut is, theoretically, a "New England" state, but everybody west and south of Hartford roots for New York teams. The (im)Moderators will allow TriState Broncos a dispensation.
(BTW, I grew up in Fairfield County--I know!)

Rank 0

Jan 06, 2023

Connecticut is, theoretically, a "New England" state, but everybody west and south of Hartford roots for New York teams. The (im)Moderators will allow TriState Broncos a dispensation.
Thanks, I included all 4 because there were way to many debates whether CT or PA was the third state and I prefer to make the club available to more people than restrict potential members, plus CT is so close (15 minutes) to where I am, that it just made the most sense to include both.
BostonBadlands

Burrito Connoisseur

Jan 06, 2023

If it was up to me I'd put all of the coastal Connecticut cities (New Haven, Bridgeport, Stamford, etc.) with the tri-state crowd, while central Connecticut (Hartford, Bristol, Middletown) would be lumped in with the New England crowd. And, yes, a lot of that does happen to be due to which sports teams people in those areas support. I myself live in south-central Connecticut right where Red Socks fans meet Yankees fans.

BUT, I don't make the rules. And for the Bronco specifically, we need all the help we can get in the northeast when it comes to finding stuff to do and people to do it with, so I'm all for bending the rules. Isn't like we're in Utah where we can drive for 15 minutes and find endless trails to off-road on.
RwHnze, BostonBadlands

Rank IV

Jan 06, 2023

And we Pennsylvanian's welcome our VISITOR friends from the north and east to enjoy our parks and spend your money, just read the official "thinking about moving to PA" guide listed below before staying..

1673012424589.png

Caution to all the Liberals wanting to move here from New York, and Connecticut, Before you come to PA you must be aware of what is happening here.

There's a housing shortage, rent has tripled, and folks are vacationing here in record numbers...So if you plan on moving here, or just plan on vacationing in our woods, river bottoms, or lakes this summer, I think you should know that’ wolf spiders, fire ants, and bedbugs have infested hotels and motels across the area due to dryer than usual weather.

The woods will eat you alive with ticks, mosquitoes, and chiggers.
Our lakes are full of gators, fresh water sharks, and creepy old guys wearing speedos. Our rivers are full of drunks in tubes peeing themselves while the banjo players lay waiting in the bushes. Mountain lions have eaten many domesticated animals and possibly some small children.

The local bear and coyote population are all 'in heat' and think your wife/girlfriend is hot. Snakes! Don't even get me started on the water headed copper moccasins and the diamond back rattle Cobras that are native here.

The poison ivy has overtaken all other vegetation. We have had bear sightings at every park and town they are after your picnic baskets….and some cougars have been spotted near motel and hotels. Watch out for the jackalopes; they have been extremely aggressive this season. We have Bigfoot invading our parks and it’s their mating season. Porcupines are "stabbing" small children should they dare to utilize the local playground equipment. Skunks have made their way over and multiplied at unprecedented rates and wander the local campgrounds in packs looking for beer.

Murder hornets!?! We’ve got great black clouds of murder hornets, and swarms of giant crickets, and even some Alabama grasshoppers. Scorpions have been congregating in massive quantities under rocks, logs, wooden steps, automobiles, and tarantulas are now stealing peoples food and biting like crazy. I’m pretty sure all private tiger owners (we had a jump in them after Tiger King) have released their cats into the streets of our cities and towns. Head lice can now fly and we have vampire bats. Oh and no one is vaccinated!!!!

Come at your own risk!
TorgSurv, BostonBadlands

Burrito Connoisseur

Jan 06, 2023

And we Pennsylvanian's welcome our VISITOR friends from the north and east to enjoy our parks and spend your money, just read the official "thinking about moving to PA" guide listed below before staying..

1673012424589.png

Caution to all the Liberals wanting to move here from New York, and Connecticut, Before you come to PA you must be aware of what is happening here.

There's a housing shortage, rent has tripled, and folks are vacationing here in record numbers...So if you plan on moving here, or just plan on vacationing in our woods, river bottoms, or lakes this summer, I think you should know that’ wolf spiders, fire ants, and bedbugs have infested hotels and motels across the area due to dryer than usual weather.

The woods will eat you alive with ticks, mosquitoes, and chiggers.
Our lakes are full of gators, fresh water sharks, and creepy old guys wearing speedos. Our rivers are full of drunks in tubes peeing themselves while the banjo players lay waiting in the bushes. Mountain lions have eaten many domesticated animals and possibly some small children.

The local bear and coyote population are all 'in heat' and think your wife/girlfriend is hot. Snakes! Don't even get me started on the water headed copper moccasins and the diamond back rattle Cobras that are native here.

The poison ivy has overtaken all other vegetation. We have had bear sightings at every park and town they are after your picnic baskets….and some cougars have been spotted near motel and hotels. Watch out for the jackalopes; they have been extremely aggressive this season. We have Bigfoot invading our parks and it’s their mating season. Porcupines are "stabbing" small children should they dare to utilize the local playground equipment. Skunks have made their way over and multiplied at unprecedented rates and wander the local campgrounds in packs looking for beer.

Murder hornets!?! We’ve got great black clouds of murder hornets, and swarms of giant crickets, and even some Alabama grasshoppers. Scorpions have been congregating in massive quantities under rocks, logs, wooden steps, automobiles, and tarantulas are now stealing peoples food and biting like crazy. I’m pretty sure all private tiger owners (we had a jump in them after Tiger King) have released their cats into the streets of our cities and towns. Head lice can now fly and we have vampire bats. Oh and no one is vaccinated!!!!

Come at your own risk!

Heh… I got a chuckle out of that.

We have similar complications here in Connecticut, as does upstate New York and western Mass. Once the pandemic hit and the work-from-home movement began, there was little reason to stay in the major metro areas… so people who previously lived in NYC metro spread out into the surrounding areas. Which of course dramatically increased housing costs and everywhere just became more congested with people.

I used to live in Flagstaff, AZ. For those who haven’t been to Flagstaff it is very much a vacation/college town. Everyone who lives in Flagstaff absolutely hates move-in week for Northern Arizona University because it’s impossible to get anything done. And at the end of the school year, everyone breaths a sigh of relief once the town empties out. (Of course the real feelings are a bit more complicated then that, because NAU is an economic powerhouse for the town, but it’s still annoying.)

These past few years feels very much like my time living in Flagstaff, except the people aren’t leaving at the end of the school year.
rayhil67

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Jan 06, 2023

I always wondered why we're the tristate when we're really the 4 states, also never really considered CT part of the equation, but I digress

Glad to be here, when we all going to the Pine Barrens?
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics

Rank 0

Jan 06, 2023

I always wondered why we're the tristate when we're really the 4 states, also never really considered CT part of the equation, but I digress

Glad to be here, when we all going to the Pine Barrens?

I always grew up thinking the Tri-State was NY, NJ, and CT, but when I was creating the club, I knew I wanted to do events at Rausch Creek and AOAA and I also saw arguments that some believe the Tri-State to be NY NJ and PA so I decided to include all 4.

I may look into doing Pine Barrens in either June or July.
Bschurr

Burrito Connoisseur

Jan 06, 2023

Rank IV

Jan 06, 2023

I always grew up thinking the Tri-State was NY, NJ, and CT, but when I was creating the club, I knew I wanted to do events at Rausch Creek and AOAA and I also saw arguments that some believe the Tri-State to be NY NJ and PA so I decided to include all 4.

I may look into doing Pine Barrens in either June or July.
All depends on your location, the philly news stations refer to tri-state as SE PA, South Jersey and Delaware.. Maryland is just as close as NJ and Delaware, I guess its that Mason-Dixson line thing .

Also what state park in the pine barrens lets off-road vehicles run????

Rank V

Jan 06, 2023

Rayhil67 wrote: "Caution to all the Liberals wanting to move here from New York, and Connecticut,..."

That sort of talk gets the testosterone pumping in us Conservative alphas!

But yeah, the Covid business (emphasis on "business") got a lot of people rearranging their lives. I remember reading how all the wealthy summer residents descended upon the Hamptons (in the winter) and fast-stripped all the store shelves, even snapping up refrigerators and freezers and stuffing them with foodstocks they'd probably never consume.

There is a tri-state rock where NY, NJ, and PA all meet.

1673033577880.png
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tri-States_Monument

And there's only one place where four states meet: UT-CO-NM-AZ.
Johnny Mo

Rank 0

Jul 02, 2023

CT NJ NY is the original imho