Insane Bronco Ride Along with Brad Lovell

AsnKnight5
Apr 07, 2021

Rank III

Apr 07, 2021

Hey guys,

I had the opportunity to go to Moab last week and do a ride along in a 2 door Badlands with Baja Champion Brad Lovell. I apologize for all the screaming and yakking in the video. I'm actually a big fan of his and I thought it was cool that he is involved pretty heavily with the Bronco development. I didn't think he would be driving in the event since he is the driver for the Amsoil sponsored Bronco 4600!!!

I've also added pictures from the weekend. Proud to be a Bronco Nation member!!!

Rgwinn, Pakrat
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 07, 2021

Rank III

Rank III

Rank XII

Apr 07, 2021

Thanks - great candid conversation and excitement.
TK1215, AsnKnight5

Rank III

Apr 07, 2021

Thanks - great candid conversation and excitement.
Thank you!!x
Howdy

Rank III

Apr 07, 2021

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I got to hang out with loren healey and Esteban for a little bit! Really cool guys!

Attachments

Howdy, Rgwinn

Rank VI

Apr 07, 2021

Thanks for sharing @AsnKnight5! Great pics and loved the video...your excitement definitely got me pumped up! (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Howdy, AsnKnight5

Rank III

Apr 07, 2021

Thanks for sharing @AsnKnight5! Great pics and loved the video...your excitement definitely got me pumped up! (y)
Thank you! I was scared to post it at first cause I didn't realize I had talked and yelled so much
Bronc96, TK1215

Gladesmen

Apr 07, 2021

Wow great Video. I couldn’t really tell but were you having any fun. :ROFLMAO: ;)
One question what was the noises when he was showing you the trail turn, was that the brake locking.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Bronc96, Rgwinn

Rank III

Apr 07, 2021

Wow great Video. I couldn’t really tell but were you having any fun. :ROFLMAO: ;)
One question what was the noises when he was showing you the trail turn, was that the brake locking.

yeah sorry! I definitely felt like a kid again riding a roller coaster.

So yes the noise is ABS kicking in. Later on when I was observing the other Broncos. I noticed that the noise was louder when they were moving forward then engaging the turn assist. But for example when Shelby got there did a full stop and turned it fully to the left or right then stepped on the gas to engage it, the noise wasn't there.
Bronc96, TK1215

Gladesmen

Apr 07, 2021

yeah sorry! I definitely felt like a kid again riding a roller coaster.

So yes the noise is ABS kicking in. Later on when I was observing the other Broncos. I noticed that the noise was louder when they were moving forward then engaging the turn assist. But for example when Shelby got there did a full stop and turned it fully to the left or right then stepped on the gas to engage it, the noise wasn't there.
Oh yes the other videos I have seen I never heard that. I think they all engaged it at a stop. Man don’t be sorry that looked like one helluva fun ride. Wish I could have made it.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Bronc96, Rgwinn