I fit!

Cooknn
Jun 22, 2021

Rank VI

Jun 22, 2021

Was driving by my dealer and watched in amazement as a 2-door Badlands softtop pulled in. It went to the car wash as the driver went inside. I made a quick detour. The detailers were kind enough to let me climb in :love:

Attachments

Cliffhanger, Lexi555
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2021

Road trip!!!

Jun 22, 2021

Was driving by my dealer and watched in amazement as a 2-door Badlands softtop pulled in. It went to the car wash as the driver went inside. I made a quick detour. The detailers were kind enough to let me climb in :love:
What's the scoop on the Bronco being there?
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Cooknn, Drew

Rank VI

Jun 22, 2021

I got intel that a Bronco would be there for a short time today so the sales team could get educated/trained. It was total coincidence that it was pulling in as I drove by while running my route. It went to the car wash first. Michigan plates. Driver would have been Ford employee. He went inside. I detoured and moved in like a ninja.
KennyMac, Steve777468

Rank V

Jun 22, 2021

Says you fit. How tall are you and were you comfortable? I’m used to my F150 being spacious and have some doubts about the comfort level inside.
MY22 Badlands, Eruption Green, Sasquatch, 2.7, Lux. Res. Date 5/27/21, Ordered 10/15/21, On Ice Mountain…
Cooknn, SierraHotelBronco

Moab or bust!!!

Jun 22, 2021

Very cool! Don't you just love it when a plan comes together? Right place, right time.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Cooknn, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Jun 22, 2021

Very cool! Don't you just love it when a plan comes together? Right place, right time.
Amen, brother.

Says you fit. How tall are you and were you comfortable? I’m used to my F150 being spacious and have some doubts about the comfort level inside.
6’2” 195lbs. Not super tall, but some vehicles are tight. The new Bronco seemed very spacious and comfortable to me.
Steve777468, BTilbury

Rank V

Jun 22, 2021

It's the same bronco that was at Jill's dealership. It is a training tool for the sales people. Has manufacturers plates from Michigan.

Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
KennyMac, Steve777468

Rank VI

Jun 22, 2021

It's the same bronco that was at Jill's dealership. It is a training tool for the sales people. Has manufacturers plates from Michigan.
I was glad to see it didn’t appear to have any of the options in short supply (deadly sins). Was a Badlands, 2-Door, Softtop, 2.3L, Manual, High Package w/ 33’s. Well, I guess the 2-Door was listed as a constraint at one point. We can’t even get a softtop on a 2-door can we?

The 33” tires looked bigger than I expected. My 35’s are going to look bad ass :D

[EDIT]Reflecting on what I just did, the thought crossed my mind that 3 short months ago I wouldn’t even consider jumping into somebody else’s vehicle without their consent. For the record I did the J&J one and done vaccine and maybe I’ve returned to the way it was a little too quickly. Maybe not. I knew it was company owned so, I went for it.
KennyMac, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jun 22, 2021

I was glad to see it didn’t appear to have any of the options in short supply (deadly sins). Was a Badlands, 2-Door, Softtop, 2.3L, Manual, High Package w/ 33’s. Well, I guess the 2-Door was listed as a constraint at one point. We can’t even get a softtop on a 2-door can we?

The 33” tires looked bigger than I expected. My 35’s are going to look bad ass :D

[EDIT]Reflecting on what I just did, the thought crossed my mind that 3 short months ago I wouldn’t even consider jumping into somebody else’s vehicle without their consent. For the record I did the J&J one and done vaccine and maybe I’ve returned to the way it was a little too quickly. Maybe not. I knew it was company owned so, I went for it.

The 2 door was only a constraint because of the MIC top... you can't order it as a soft time from what i understand.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
KennyMac, Cooknn

Rank VI

Jun 23, 2021

Word from my rep was the training with the new Bronco yesterday was more about how to crush the competition. Mainly Jeep. Considering Jeep sells 1.5 million vehicles a year I’d say Ford better figure out the MIC top situation pretty quick. Doesn’t Jeep get their tops from the same manufacturer?!