Hurricane Watching

Munky
Aug 29, 2021

Rank IV

Aug 29, 2021

Maybe next season young stallion, you will be tested by the witch of the south!

until then fingers crossed the juke gets me through another one!!
1Five1 Garage, Laura
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2021

Rank VI

Aug 29, 2021

Good Luck!
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
Bronco_Girl, Munky

Rank VI

Aug 29, 2021

Get out if you can!!
Bronco_Girl

Rank IV

Aug 29, 2021

Get out if you can!!
I am on the clock feeding emergency personnel, my wife is a nurse on lockdown, we will be here riding the storm
Laura, Deano Bronc

Libations MOD

Aug 29, 2021

Maybe next season young stallion, you will be tested by the witch of the south!

until then fingers crossed the juke gets me through another one!!
Was planning on chasing in mine this year, well now I hope I can in 2022 UGH
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Munky

Rank VI

Aug 29, 2021

Please stay safe and good luck riding it out!
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Bronco_Girl, Munky

Rank IV

Aug 31, 2021

We are both okay, our beloved NOLA is a wreck, still working on keeping food in our emergency personnel. Will stay in touch
Bronco_Girl, Bronc96

Gladesmen

Aug 31, 2021

We are both okay, our beloved NOLA is a wreck, still working on keeping food in our emergency personnel. Will stay in touch
Glad to hear y’all are safe. I have no doubt NOLA will be back. Prayers and aid sent.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Bronco_Girl, Munky

Rank IV

Sep 01, 2021

Thanks for all the positive energy sent this way, we escaped with only a missing fence board.

The Metro NOLA area was hit HARD, the lower regions of those same parishes were hit HARDER

AWAITING FEMA. LINE TRUCKS WERE OUT TODAY (THESE GUYS KICK ASS). hard to say this as a Tiger fan,: BUT I SEE YOU OKLAHOMA AND TEXAS

Help will be needed, but please allow us time to get things in place before a mass exodus drops upon our very broken infrastructure

Will stay in contact,

I did see a Bronco on Airline….Area 51 Squatched maybe a badlands, who are you?

back to the kitchen I go…
KennyMac, Bronc96

Rank V

Sep 01, 2021

Thanks for all the positive energy sent this way, we escaped with only a missing fence board.

The Metro NOLA area was hit HARD, the lower regions of those same parishes were hit HARDER

AWAITING FEMA. LINE TRUCKS WERE OUT TODAY (THESE GUYS KICK ASS). hard to say this as a Tiger fan,: BUT I SEE YOU OKLAHOMA AND TEXAS

Help will be needed, but please allow us time to get things in place before a mass exodus drops upon our very broken infrastructure

Will stay in contact,

I did see a Bronco on Airline….Area 51 Squatched maybe a badlands, who are you?

back to the kitchen I go…

Back when Sandy Dropped 36" of heavy wet snow LA and AL tags were the only tags I saw on the trucks that responded up here. (Western MD, AKA Appalachia) Never knew whether to say Geaux Tigers or Roll Tide. Took a week, but finally got powered back up....
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
KennyMac, Munky

Rank IV

Sep 01, 2021

Things are starting to move.
More line trucks are getting here, limb services from the surrounding states have made it in andare making getting around a lot easier.

our Cajun and Creole brothers and sisters to the south of us are still hurting bad, recovery is looking rough for the coast

kitchen generators started failing today, fingers crossed our electrician can work some gris gris

I GET TO SEE MY WIFE TOMORROW!!!!

much love…

The Munky
Laura, KennyMac

Rank VI

Sep 02, 2021

Back when Sandy Dropped 36" of heavy wet snow LA and AL tags were the only tags I saw on the trucks that responded up here. (Western MD, AKA Appalachia) Never knew whether to say Geaux Tigers or Roll Tide. Took a week, but finally got powered back up....
We had canucks in our neighborhood!
PSUTE

Rank IV

Sep 03, 2021

Leak in roof found today…..
Generators dead at work, cooking with propane on the loading dock as now…

#NOLAREADY

Wife also saw the Area 51 Bronco…. Now she has an opinion on color

until I find another power source…

The Munky
Sdakotabronco, Laura

Gladesmen

Sep 03, 2021

Hang in there you are doing good work. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Munky, Laura

Rank IV

Sep 04, 2021

Hang in there you are doing good work. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Funny you should say Hang in there, I used my hammock strung between the ends of a table truck to sleep while riding the storm
Deano Bronc, Jakob1972

Rank IV

Sep 04, 2021

The Cummins guy set us back up and told us he’d see us next oil change!!

Power coming back in small pockets…. This wicked witch ripped most of the transmission poles out of the Mississippi

farthest plates spotted so far OHIO. Not to say they’re aren’t further.

long ways to GEAUX, but tomorrow will be better than today

I want to know who the AreaSquatch in my area is, I also need Ford to give me a hurricane edition I have seen so many times my rig would have been useful
Deano Bronc, Jakob1972

Rank IV

Sep 06, 2021

We have power at work

we have power at home

our city is still recovering, however we’re getting there

still cooking for the remaining crews in city, and will continue to cook for the outlying parishes still in utter dismay

Things are slowly returning to normal: my complaints are slowly shifting back in the direction of FORD
Sdakotabronco, KennyMac