Rank 0

Advocate II

Nov 4, 2021
Edmond, OK
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Fagnant
I'll be attending and reserved a cheaper hotel in town. Did anyone in prior classes do that? Is it worth it to stay at the facility?

Thanks!

Reactions: TorgSurv

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

I'll be attending and reserved a cheaper hotel in town. Did anyone in prior classes do that? Is it worth it to stay at the facility?

Thanks!
I stayed at the Red Cliffs Lodge. Not cheap but absolutely worth it. You are gonna have a blast!

cindylou

Rank IV

Promoter III

Jan 11, 2021
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Cynthia
Last Name
Bruton

Thanks!
I also stayed at red cliffs lodge and agree that it's not cheap but we'll worth it! The scenery and accommodations are top notch and of course you can just walk up the hill to bronco HQ! You will love the offroadeo!

byronpete21

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 10, 2021
Gillette, WY
First Name
Byron
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

I stayed in town, there were no rooms available at Red Cliffs when I went, and the price for Red Cliffs was a bit steep for me even if a room had been available. It was about a 30 minute drive from town to get out there in the morning so no big deal to get there on time. The drive is quite gorgeous so to me that was a bonus.

Reactions: TorgSurv and TK1215

ghoevers

Rank III

Advocate I

Dec 24, 2020
Placentia, CA, USA
First Name
Gerrit
Last Name
Hoevers
Member #

Red Cliffs Lodge was phenomenal! The price is absolutely worth it. Make sure to call when making the reservation in order to get your Off-Roadeo discount!

1Five1 Garage

Rank V

Promoter II

Apr 26, 2021
port saint lucie
First Name
SHAWN
Last Name
PATTEN
This is awesome. I was wondering the same thing. Jill and I will be booking the trip to Off-Roadeo for our honeymoon/anniversary (we will be married 2 years but do to cancer recovery and pandemic we haven't been able to have an proper celebration. I wanted to make this trip a time to remember for her.

Cable Guy

Rank IV

Supporter II

Sep 6, 2021
St. Paul MN
First Name
Kurt
Last Name
Engelmeier

Thanks!
It would be marginally less expensive in town but the bit of extra $ for the Red Cliff’s Lodge is 100% worth it.

SquatchOrBust

Rank IV

Champion III

Aug 11, 2021
Arizona
First Name
C
Last Name
C
Member #

Thanks!
I stayed in town. It's a lot less expensive than red cliffs and closer to restaurants and arches. You may even enjoy the 20-30 min drive to the off-rodeo event as it's pretty scenic the entire way.

Reactions: TK1215 and TorgSurv

RedFuria

Rank 0

Advocate II

Nov 4, 2021
Edmond, OK
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Fagnant
Thank you for all your inputs. I stayed on main street in Moab. I'm glad I did because I was able to explore the little town by foot, discover the shops, etc. The 25 minute drive to the HQ from Moab is gorgeous. I did it twice. :)

Reactions: TorgSurv and TK1215