Hopefully a future Bronco owner..

FineLineMtrSprts
Jul 15, 2020

Rank 0

Jul 15, 2020

Just checking in and figured I would join to keep up with updates and such.
I've had 2 Broncos in my life.. a lifted 88 and a White 92 with the license plate OJXPRES. Being a big black dude I always had someone telling me how much the loved the truck and tag.
I haven't been back in a newer Ford for awhile but have owned MANY....
2 T-bird Supercoupes
at least 8 Mustang
Mazda B4000
98 Explorer 5.0 AWD
explorer Sport trac
Escape
97 Expedition
88 Modded Crown Vic
Also have owned several other brands..
My current Lifted 2012 4Runner which hopefully will be replaced by a Bronco
current lowered 03 4wd Tahoe...and years ago had an 02 Tahoe
Lifted 2dr Jeep cherokee sport
98 Jeep grand cherokee limited
99 4runner
and a few vehicles I'm sure im forgetting lol. I've been in the auto industry in some way since I was 18yrs old and still am till this day at 45yrs old.
Everything from dealership's, aftermarket OEM replacement parts to even high performance sales. But enough about me, hope to make my rounds here soon.
2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail Lifted on 33's -2003 Chevy Tahoe 4x4 lowered on 20's -2002 Crown Victoria LS Sport
SlashRacer
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2020

Road trip!!!

Jul 16, 2020

You sound like a gear head like the rest of us. You’ll fit right in!

Welcome to The Bronco Nation!
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.

Rank VI

Jul 29, 2020

Just checking in and figured I would join to keep up with updates and such.
I've had 2 Broncos in my life.. a lifted 88 and a White 92 with the license plate OJXPRES. Being a big black dude I always had someone telling me how much the loved the truck and tag.
I haven't been back in a newer Ford for awhile but have owned MANY....
2 T-bird Supercoupes
at least 8 Mustang
Mazda B4000
98 Explorer 5.0 AWD
explorer Sport trac
Escape
97 Expedition
88 Modded Crown Vic
Also have owned several other brands..
My current Lifted 2012 4Runner which hopefully will be replaced by a Bronco
current lowered 03 4wd Tahoe...and years ago had an 02 Tahoe
Lifted 2dr Jeep cherokee sport
98 Jeep grand cherokee limited
99 4runner
and a few vehicles I'm sure im forgetting lol. I've been in the auto industry in some way since I was 18yrs old and still am till this day at 45yrs old.
Everything from dealership's, aftermarket OEM replacement parts to even high performance sales. But enough about me, hope to make my rounds here soon.
Hey, it is not a matter of if, but when! Love your plate. I lived in LA when OJ made his famous drive and my father worked for the District Attorney. My childhood friend was one of the Assistant DAs on the case as well! The night that all happened my wife and I were having our rehearsal dinner in Westlake, CA and there was a lot of cheering going on in the bar. I had to go look and, sure enough, it was OJ! Anyway, probably more than you wanted to know!

I am tall, 6'4", so I consider myself big. Can't wait to sit in one and see if it fits!
I wasn't there...
FineLineMtrSprts, SlashRacer

Rank 0

May 15, 2021

Hey, it is not a matter of if, but when! Love your plate. I lived in LA when OJ made his famous drive and my father worked for the District Attorney. My childhood friend was one of the Assistant DAs on the case as well! The night that all happened my wife and I were having our rehearsal dinner in Westlake, CA and there was a lot of cheering going on in the bar. I had to go look and, sure enough, it was OJ! Anyway, probably more than you wanted to know!

I am tall, 6'4", so I consider myself big. Can't wait to sit in one and see if it fits!

Have you had a chance to sit in one yet? I did and even though it had the soft top down I had a good bit of room.
2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail Lifted on 33's -2003 Chevy Tahoe 4x4 lowered on 20's -2002 Crown Victoria LS Sport