Holly Oaks meet up - Michigan

alyd09
Jan 08, 2022

Rank V

Jan 08, 2022

Hey Everyone!
My name is Aly - We recently had a meet up at holly oaks and it was a total blast. The biggest thing we realized is how many newbies we had myself included.

I got to chatting with Tom who does events there and we were thinking what if we had a Bronco Day! That way we can go over everything from beginners basics to getting into the more advanced stuff.

What would you like to see and go over?
Please comment below. This event would not just be for beginners. We want everyone to come. But we also want this to be a learning hands on experience!

Attachments

Gimesnow, drj.raptor
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 08, 2022

Rank V

Jan 08, 2022

Also if you work at a dealer please when info is final tell your customers! Let’s get everyone out there for a fun bronco day!
Alpha1_Silverback

Evan

Jan 08, 2022

Interested for sure...whenever mine arrives!
Maybe it'd be worth holding this quarterly as new batches of Broncos are delivered?
Crawler Green, Alpha1_Silverback

Rank V

Jan 08, 2022

Interested for sure...whenever mine arrives!
Maybe it'd be worth holding this quarterly as new batches of Broncos are delivered?

GREAT IDEA!

Rank V

Jan 08, 2022

Great idea, as one who is also new to off roading, I know the off roadeo was extremely helpful and a nice start but I think this as a refresher or even for the first time and with our own rides will be extremely beneficial.
These broncos are extremely capable and fun but will be even more fun when you know even just the basics! Tom is willing to help expand your knowledge and ultimately allow for more fun! The safer we are the more fun you will have! As you all got to witness last time recovery is part of off roading and knowing how to do it safely and properly is crucial!

Knowing how to air down and why
Learning how to pick a line when your leading or even helping spot over difficult terrain.

the idea of a quarterly event I think is an excellent idea as many are still waiting.
--- 4dr Badlands - 2.7 - Oxford White - MIC - 333a - Opt. Wheels - Tow ---
- Build day 6/21 - Delivery Day 6/28 -​
Svanhildr, alyd09

Rank II

Jan 08, 2022

I got the email the last time this was available and I kept getting locked out of the sign up page when I'd hit submit. I did it at least a dozen times same result. Never got confirmation that I registered-then I saw the videos of the event after it was over. Pretty much pissed me off since Ill have to wait a year and half to actually take delivery on my order. Figured it would have been nice to at least sit in one as it rolled around in some dirt. Will this be the same type of deal through Ford? Or is this just for current owners who have taken delivery already?

Rank VI

Jan 08, 2022

I’m in, once mine is delivered.
BL EG 7MT 2.3L Lux O-=====-O Michigan
Order: 10/26/21, Blend: 8/8/22, Built: 8/30, Driveway: 9/20/22
shoelessjoe444

Rank V

Jan 08, 2022

I got the email the last time this was available and I kept getting locked out of the sign up page when I'd hit submit. I did it at least a dozen times same result. Never got confirmation that I registered-then I saw the videos of the event after it was over. Pretty much pissed me off since Ill have to wait a year and half to actually take delivery on my order. Figured it would have been nice to at least sit in one as it rolled around in some dirt. Will this be the same type of deal through Ford? Or is this just for current owners who have taken delivery already?

I will have to ask Tom if ford will be involved. It would be anyone with a current 4x4. We know the launch has not gone as planned. But we are a community and we want to all get together no matter the experience level. Everyone can be involved in this.
this is the starting stages of this event.
BlackDog, Alpha1_Silverback

Rank V

Jan 08, 2022

Count me in for sure.
alyd09

Secretary, Michigan Bronco club

Jan 08, 2022

Interested.
alyd09

Rank VI

Jan 08, 2022

Sounds like a good idea. I’m sure you would get a bunch of people to go.
alyd09

Rank IV

Jan 08, 2022

Awesome idea - very interested
4DR - OBX - LUX - AMB - 2.3L
IG/@blue.bronco
StickerFab 5% Off Code: bluebronco5​
alyd09

Rank V

Jan 08, 2022

Again this is not just for newbies (myself included ) this is for everyone. We are a community we will want people on the more advanced side to come as well!
It does sound like we would have a few people.
What specifically would you want to make sure we went over??
Alpha1_Silverback, Deano Bronc

Rank III

Jan 08, 2022

Just had to google this. I'm just about 2 hours away (SE of Grand Rapids). I'd love to join in the fun, if/when my June 2021 order arrives.
Crawler Green

Rank VI

Jan 08, 2022

Again this is not just for newbies (myself included ) this is for everyone. We are a community we will want people on the more advanced side to come as well!
It does sound like we would have a few people.
What specifically would you want to make sure we went over??
Would Bronco pre-recipients be welcome? I currently have an EG BL 7MT that’s in order with you, but I have an Escape AWD right now.
BL EG 7MT 2.3L Lux O-=====-O Michigan
Order: 10/26/21, Blend: 8/8/22, Built: 8/30, Driveway: 9/20/22

Rank V

Jan 08, 2022

I'd love to go to the next event! My Bronco is being built next week and I'll be itching to get off-road with it!
2022 Big Bend in Race Red
alyd09, Alpha1_Silverback

Rank V

Jan 08, 2022

Is there a calendar of events? I’d like to plan it as we live in Illinois.
Alpha1_Silverback

Rank V

Jan 09, 2022

Is there a calendar of events? I’d like to plan it as we live in Illinois.
We do not have a set date yet. The minute it’s decided we will be posting so people have time to plan.
Gimesnow, Burtoni Motors

Rank V

Jan 09, 2022

Would Bronco pre-recipients be welcome? I currently have an EG BL 7MT that’s in order with you, but I have an Escape AWD right now.

heyy!!! I do not have all the information. We started planning this week this is going to take a lot to organize but if ford gets involved we will post that. But everyone has been awesome and I’m sure you can hop in a Bronco and learn a thing or two!
Deano Bronc, Alpha1_Silverback

Rank V

Jan 09, 2022

We do not have a set date yet. The minute it’s decided we will be posting so people have time to plan.
Thanks