Rank 0

Advocate II

Dec 28, 2020
Pittsboro, IN, USA
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Courtney
What are the chances that Ford will add the High or Lux Package to the Black Diamond? I do not like the interior options of the other Models

Claycourtney

Rank 0

Advocate II

Dec 28, 2020
Pittsboro, IN, USA
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Courtney
I would gladly upgrade Trim's if they had the BD vinyl. I really do not like the blue and brown (roast) interiors or the use of orange highlights. Frustrating to be limited by Ford vs. budget

AcesandEights

Rank V

Promoter II

Oct 22, 2020
Oregon, USA
First Name
Aresenio
Last Name
Beckman
But what manufacturer has choices on interior color? I've never purchased a vehicle that had more than black or brown, or the choice was limited to one.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

The Badlands has all black marine grade vinyl and similar 4x4 equipment but has the orange highlights you mentioned. All but the stitching should be able to be swapped out though.

Many of us are in the same boat. I am between the BD and BL as well. Wish I could order a BD, Squatch, manual with Mid Pkg but I have to go up to BL to get these or make a compromise I do not want to make.

Reactions: TEEDEE

RynoPSU

Rank IV

Don't delete

Sep 17, 2020
Novi, MI, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Craig
What are the chances that Ford will add the High or Lux Package to the Black Diamond? I do not like the interior options of the other Models
Extremely unlikely for MY21. Who knows after that. Anyone can guess, dream, and hope and keep bringing it up that we want it and hope it gets noticed by the right people at Ford. BD is my favorite interior and I really wish we could get it with High Package for the 12 inch screen and I wish signature lights were an option too.

TEEDEE

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Feb 4, 2021
Morris, Illinois, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Dunbar
Member #

The Badlands has all black marine grade vinyl and similar 4x4 equipment but has the orange highlights you mentioned. All but the stitching should be able to be swapped out though.

Many of us are in the same boat. I am between the BD and BL as well. Wish I could order a BD, Squatch, manual with Mid Pkg but I have to go up to BL to get these or make a compromise I do not want to make.
I TOTALLY agree! I keep going back to the Build and Price to build a BD to see if anything changed--Isn't that the definition of insanity, keep doing the same thing over and over; expecting to build a BD with a Manual, the MID Package (or higher) and maybe Squatch!!!
I know, I know--just pinch me.
...But I can dream...

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

I TOTALLY agree! I keep going back to the Build and Price to build a BD to see if anything changed--Isn't that the definition of insanity, keep doing the same thing over and over; expecting to build a BD with a Manual, the MID Package (or higher) and maybe Squatch!!!
I know, I know--just pinch me.
...But I can dream...
You and me both brother...just did it again yesterday, lol!

SC Doberman

Rank IV

Advocate III

Mar 17, 2021
Spartanburg, SC, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Lestage
Member #

If you could get the Lux package in the Black Diamond, I would change my order so fast from a OBX to the Black Diamond NO Squatch!