High Package

Claycourtney
Jan 05, 2021

Rank 0

Jan 05, 2021

What are the chances that Ford will add the High or Lux Package to the Black Diamond? I do not like the interior options of the other Models
Monstro
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 05, 2021

Rank VI

Jan 05, 2021

What are the chances that Ford will add the High or Lux Package to the Black Diamond? I do not like the interior options of the other Models
I would guess not likely at least not for 2021. It is a move to likely push you to a higher trim level. :(
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jan 05, 2021

Unfortunately I agree with @Bronco96, I doubt you are likely to see any significant changes to the trims for MY2021.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Bronc96

Rank 0

Jan 05, 2021

I would gladly upgrade Trim's if they had the BD vinyl. I really do not like the blue and brown (roast) interiors or the use of orange highlights. Frustrating to be limited by Ford vs. budget

Rank VI

Jan 06, 2021

But what manufacturer has choices on interior color? I've never purchased a vehicle that had more than black or brown, or the choice was limited to one.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jan 06, 2021

The Badlands has all black marine grade vinyl and similar 4x4 equipment but has the orange highlights you mentioned. All but the stitching should be able to be swapped out though.

Many of us are in the same boat. I am between the BD and BL as well. Wish I could order a BD, Squatch, manual with Mid Pkg but I have to go up to BL to get these or make a compromise I do not want to make.
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
TEEDEE

Rank IV

Jan 06, 2021

Extremely unlikely for MY21. Who knows after that. Anyone can guess, dream, and hope and keep bringing it up that we want it and hope it gets noticed by the right people at Ford. BD is my favorite interior and I really wish we could get it with High Package for the 12 inch screen and I wish signature lights were an option too.
ATC Enthusiast, TEEDEE

Rank V

Mar 07, 2021

The Badlands has all black marine grade vinyl and similar 4x4 equipment but has the orange highlights you mentioned. All but the stitching should be able to be swapped out though.

Many of us are in the same boat. I am between the BD and BL as well. Wish I could order a BD, Squatch, manual with Mid Pkg but I have to go up to BL to get these or make a compromise I do not want to make.

I TOTALLY agree! I keep going back to the Build and Price to build a BD to see if anything changed--Isn't that the definition of insanity, keep doing the same thing over and over; expecting to build a BD with a Manual, the MID Package (or higher) and maybe Squatch!!!
I know, I know--just pinch me.
...But I can dream...
4 Dr OB/Carbonized Grey/SAS/Soft Top/2.7L/Auto/Lux/Tow Pkg
Reserved-7/15/20, Initial Order-1/30/21, Updated to Soft Top-6/28/21, Scheduled Build-10/19/21, In Prod-10/25, Built 11/1/21, Del 11/30/21
Jakob1972, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Mar 07, 2021

I TOTALLY agree! I keep going back to the Build and Price to build a BD to see if anything changed--Isn't that the definition of insanity, keep doing the same thing over and over; expecting to build a BD with a Manual, the MID Package (or higher) and maybe Squatch!!!
I know, I know--just pinch me.
...But I can dream...
You and me both brother...just did it again yesterday, lol!
Jakob1972, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Apr 02, 2021

If you could get the Lux package in the Black Diamond, I would change my order so fast from a OBX to the Black Diamond NO Squatch!
Monstro

Rank 0

Jul 20, 2022

Please for 2023 !!
I would love the high or lux package for the black diamond!! Would be perfect with sas package!!
Deano Bronc, Jakob1972

Rank 0

Jul 20, 2022

I wanted the 2.7L, wash out flooring, MGV seats and 12" screen. Couldn't do that with Black Diamond or OBX, had to go to Badlands... I'm not mad, but could've saved a few $$..
2021 Carbonized Grey Outer Banks, hardtop in the driveway
2022 Eruption Green Badlands, hardtop, on order
Monstro, Deano Bronc