Rank 0

Advocate II

Oct 21, 2020
West KY
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Penney
Looking forward to getting my Bronco. I have never owned one but I had a '74 Jimmy and loved it. I have regretted getting rid of it ever since I sold it. I have held off on a wrangler for a couple years now and I believe the Bronco is the reason why. Lol

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Looking forward to getting my Bronco. I have never owned one but I had a '74 Jimmy and loved it. I have regretted getting rid of it ever since I sold it. I have held off on a wrangler for a couple years now and I believe the Bronco is the reason why. Lol
Welcome to Bronco Nation! Yeah, I doubt you're going to regret passing on the Wrangler. I have a Badlands reserved but that could change when B&P comes out. What trim do you have reserved?

JFord

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 18, 2020
California, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Ford
Member #

Nothing like a Bronco. You will soon learn it’s a legend, and you have to have owned one to know what it’s like. Welcome to the team!

TorgSurv

Rank VI

Champion II

Jul 13, 2020
Moab, Ut
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Torgersen
Member #

Welcome!! Glad you held off, the wait for the Bronco will be worth it.

Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

Welcome aboard. It is five o'clock right here. Just make sure to keep it between the navigational beacons! Glad you are here.

Reactions: LMinWKY

LMinWKY

Rank 0

Advocate II

Oct 21, 2020
West KY
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Penney
Welcome to Bronco Nation! Yeah, I doubt you're going to regret passing on the Wrangler. I have a Badlands reserved but that could change when B&P comes out. What trim do you have reserved?
The wife and I went to Townsend for the East Celebration and love the look of it. Right now we have the Outer Banks reserved but I am rethinking it and considering either Badlands or Black Diamond. Depends on what happens with the B&P. We were leaning towards either Cactus or Area 51 but when we saw the AMB we are thinking that with a white top if Ford gives that to us. We would love a green if they give us that as a choice also.

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

The wife and I went to Townsend for the East Celebration and love the look of it. Right now we have the Outer Banks reserved but I am rethinking it and considering either Badlands or Black Diamond. Depends on what happens with the B&P. We were leaning towards either Cactus or Area 51 but when we saw the AMB we are thinking that with a white top if Ford gives that to us. We would love a green if they give us that as a choice also.
Yeah, I was down at Super Cel also. I was on the fence on A51 but after seeing it in person, I'm sold.
I would be very interested in a green too. I guess we'll find out on Friday.

LMinWKY

Rank 0

Advocate II

Oct 21, 2020
West KY
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Penney
Yeah, I was down at Super Cel also. I was on the fence on A51 but after seeing it in person, I'm sold.
I would be very interested in a green too. I guess we'll find out on Friday.
Yes that A51 was sharp and would love it in a white top also. The AMD I would have to see on a vehicle because it looked almost black to me unless the sun was shining on the gas can and then the metallic blue stood out.

Reactions: Deano Bronc