Hello from WKY

LMinWKY
Oct 21, 2020

Rank III

Oct 21, 2020

Looking forward to getting my Bronco. I have never owned one but I had a '74 Jimmy and loved it. I have regretted getting rid of it ever since I sold it. I have held off on a wrangler for a couple years now and I believe the Bronco is the reason why. Lol
Bronc96, TorgSurv
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2020

Moab or bust!!!

Oct 21, 2020

Looking forward to getting my Bronco. I have never owned one but I had a '74 Jimmy and loved it. I have regretted getting rid of it ever since I sold it. I have held off on a wrangler for a couple years now and I believe the Bronco is the reason why. Lol
Welcome to Bronco Nation! Yeah, I doubt you're going to regret passing on the Wrangler. I have a Badlands reserved but that could change when B&P comes out. What trim do you have reserved?
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Rank VI

Oct 21, 2020

Nothing like a Bronco. You will soon learn it’s a legend, and you have to have owned one to know what it’s like. Welcome to the team!

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Oct 21, 2020

Welcome!! Glad you held off, the wait for the Bronco will be worth it.
SandboxGeneral

Oct 21, 2020

Welcome aboard!

Rank VI

Oct 21, 2020

Welcome aboard. It is five o'clock right here. Just make sure to keep it between the navigational beacons! Glad you are here.
LMinWKY

Rank VI

Oct 21, 2020

Welcome! If you are excited for the new Bronco, you are definitely in the right place!
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
LMinWKY, Deano Bronc

Rank III

Oct 22, 2020

Welcome to Bronco Nation! Yeah, I doubt you're going to regret passing on the Wrangler. I have a Badlands reserved but that could change when B&P comes out. What trim do you have reserved?
The wife and I went to Townsend for the East Celebration and love the look of it. Right now we have the Outer Banks reserved but I am rethinking it and considering either Badlands or Black Diamond. Depends on what happens with the B&P. We were leaning towards either Cactus or Area 51 but when we saw the AMB we are thinking that with a white top if Ford gives that to us. We would love a green if they give us that as a choice also.
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

Welcome to the group.
LMinWKY

Moab or bust!!!

Oct 22, 2020

The wife and I went to Townsend for the East Celebration and love the look of it. Right now we have the Outer Banks reserved but I am rethinking it and considering either Badlands or Black Diamond. Depends on what happens with the B&P. We were leaning towards either Cactus or Area 51 but when we saw the AMB we are thinking that with a white top if Ford gives that to us. We would love a green if they give us that as a choice also.
Yeah, I was down at Super Cel also. I was on the fence on A51 but after seeing it in person, I'm sold.
I would be very interested in a green too. I guess we'll find out on Friday.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Chief

Oct 22, 2020

Welcome to the Nation. We're glad to have you as part of the group!
LMinWKY

Rank III

Oct 22, 2020

Yeah, I was down at Super Cel also. I was on the fence on A51 but after seeing it in person, I'm sold.
I would be very interested in a green too. I guess we'll find out on Friday.
Yes that A51 was sharp and would love it in a white top also. The AMD I would have to see on a vehicle because it looked almost black to me unless the sun was shining on the gas can and then the metallic blue stood out.
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

Welcome aboard! As the others have mentioned, more than just a vehicle...is a way of life!
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
LMinWKY

Rank III

Oct 25, 2020

Welcome aboard!
Thank you for your service. I was a Sandbox PFC with 1st AD, 3rd BDE

Rank VI

Oct 25, 2020

Welcome to the Nation @LMinWKY !
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]