Advocate III

Jan 16, 2022
Colorado Springs, CO, USA
justroofsandgutters.com
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Friend
Hey all! I just joined the group, it's nice to meet everyone! 2d badlands with Sasquatch package. In the 1500 miles I've driven I've got two minor dislikes. 1. Very small gas tank. (has anyone figured out how to mount roto pax on the tailgate?) 2. It's louder than I expected at highway speeds, especially compared to my wife's raptor. But other than that I love the truck. Winch and lights will be installed on Wednesday. I ordered the ACC sensor relocation kit but that will be 10 weeks away so I will just have to use cruse control the old fashioned way for a little while.

Dbeyers

Rank V

Advocate III

Oct 7, 2021
Denver, CO
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Beyers
Member #

Hey all! I just joined the group, it's nice to meet everyone! 2d badlands with Sasquatch package. In the 1500 miles I've driven I've got two minor dislikes. 1. Very small gas tank. (has anyone figured out how to mount roto pax on the tailgate?) 2. It's louder than I expected at highway speeds, especially compared to my wife's raptor. But other than that I love the truck. Winch and lights will be installed on Wednesday. I ordered the ACC sensor relocation kit but that will be 10 weeks away so I will just have to use cruse control the old fashioned way for a little while.
When did you reserve? Or order? Who is your dealer?

Bschurr

Rank V

Don't delete

Jan 28, 2021
NY, USA
First Name
Barry
Last Name
Schurr
Congrats & welcome.

I have the Rockslide Engineering EZ Mount set up for Roto Pax that fits over the spare. I haven’t used it on my Bronco yet but here’s a shot on my Rubicon.

F6403380-FC39-40B8-83ED-8745AB054146.jpeg

BrianFriend71

Rank II

Advocate III

Jan 16, 2022
justroofsandgutters.com
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Friend
Congrats & welcome.

I have the Rockslide Engineering EZ Mount set up for Roto Pax that fits over the spare. I haven’t used it on my Bronco yet but here’s a shot on my Rubicon.

View attachment 26756
That looks really nice! Economical too! Ill check into that in detail. The website doesn't list the Bronco but looking at how it attaches, I think
When did you reserve? Or order? Who is your dealer?
I actually didn't order it. The dealer knew I wanted one and they had an order arrive and the buyer didn't want it. They called and said they had one, and if i wanted it I better get over there right away. Of course I did. It was PhilLong in Colorado Springs.

Reactions: Dbeyers

Lester10-3

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 11, 2020
Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Sendecki
Member #

Yes! to the Rock Slide Roto Pax mount. Already have it but no Bronco.

Also, start watching the Colorado Bronco Thread. Some Day, Maybe, I can invite you to the Western Slope.

Reactions: BrianFriend71

1Five1 Garage

Rank V

Promoter II

Apr 26, 2021
port saint lucie
First Name
SHAWN
Last Name
PATTEN
welcome to BN. There is plenty of knowledge here.

Bschurr

Rank V

Don't delete

Jan 28, 2021
NY, USA
First Name
Barry
Last Name
Schurr
That looks really nice! Economical too! Ill check into that in detail. The website doesn't list the Bronco but looking at how it attaches, I think
It 100% fits - I have confirmed on my Bronco just haven’t had the opportunity to use it yet.

The EZ Mount set up will work on ANY tailgate mounted tire - it is basically a ratchet strap with a pair of metal brackets that accept the Roto Pax mounts. Super versatile & simple solution that can be installed & removed it literally seconds.

Jstump99

Rank VI

Champion I

Dec 28, 2021
Potomac, MD, USA
First Name
Jimmy
Last Name
Stempien
Member #

Congrats!!! I was curious about the size of the tank as well, Our Ranger could have been bigger and assumed the same would be the same on the Bronco. Enjoy your ride.

Reactions: BrianFriend71

BrianFriend71

Rank II

Advocate III

Jan 16, 2022
justroofsandgutters.com
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Friend
Yes! to the Rock Slide Roto Pax mount. Already have it but no Bronco.

Also, start watching the Colorado Bronco Thread. Some Day, Maybe, I can invite you to the Western Slope.
Do you have a link for the Colorado thread? (unless it's part of Bronco Nation?) I just ordered the Rock Slide Engineering EZ Rack
Part #:
RSE-AC-TR-102S from https://realtruck.com/ It appears that they have it in stock. Rock Slide was 10 - 12 weeks out.
It 100% fits - I have confirmed on my Bronco just haven’t had the opportunity to use it yet.

The EZ Mount set up will work on ANY tailgate mounted tire - it is basically a ratchet strap with a pair of metal brackets that accept the Roto Pax mounts. Super versatile & simple solution that can be installed & removed it literally seconds.
I just purchased and looking forward to receiving it. Pics to follow

• Love
Reactions: Bschurr