Hello All!

Bronco_Girl
Sep 11, 2020

Rank VI

Sep 11, 2020

I'm a bit late in posting as I joined last month but I am sooooo excited about the 2021 Bronco and this club!!

I know for certain I am getting the 2-door in yellow/orange, the badlands model with the V-6. The problem? I waited till late August to put in a reservation. So I may NOT be getting one as I am not waiting till 2022. This sounds so selfish but I hope many people drop their reservations!! :cool:
Chief1301, pilonfx
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2020
SandboxGeneral

Sep 11, 2020

Welcome aboard!

Good luck on getting one in '21! I hope you can and don't have to worry and wait extra long. I reserved on July 30th, and I still wonder and worry a tad bit that I might have to wait until '22!

Rank VI

Sep 11, 2020

We'll know by mid-December when we do our order (we are supposed to be told the delivery date then) what the wait will be.

Moab or bust!!!

Sep 11, 2020

Welcome to Bronco Nation! We have a lot of good people and info here. It's good to hear you have your build figured out already, I know I sure don't. haha
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Rank V

Sep 11, 2020

Welcome to BN! Great community here. I've reserved Badlands too. Most likely sticking with Badlands trim. Likely getting 2.7L V6 and Lux and hopefully dual tops and the tube doors. And probably going to Squatch it. I reserved on 7/16 and kicking myself for waiting a couple of days, as that may have cost me months in delivery. I was consuming as much info as I could trying to decide what I needed/wanted, when I should have just reserved right away and figured the rest out later. Hindsight 20/20....

Rank VI

Sep 12, 2020

Welcome to BN! Great community here. I've reserved Badlands too. Most likely sticking with Badlands trim. Likely getting 2.7L V6 and Lux and hopefully dual tops and the tube doors. And probably going to Squatch it. I reserved on 7/16 and kicking myself for waiting a couple of days, as that may have cost me months in delivery. I was consuming as much info as I could trying to decide what I needed/wanted, when I should have just reserved right away and figured the rest out later. Hindsight 20/20....

Yeah that was my problem too as to why I waited.

Rank VI

Sep 12, 2020

Welcome to Bronco Nation! We have a lot of good people and info here. It's good to hear you have your build figured out already, I know I sure don't. haha

Thanks for the welcome!

Rank III

Sep 12, 2020

Welcome! Good luck on getting it in 2021.
Bronco_Girl

Rank V

Sep 12, 2020

Welcome to the Nation! Hope you are able to get yours in 21' I think it will be worth the wait either way!
Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Sep 12, 2020

I'm a bit late in posting as I joined last month but I am sooooo excited about the 2021 Bronco and this club!!

I know for certain I am getting the 2-door in yellow/orange, the badlands model with the V-6. The problem? I waited till late August to put in a reservation. So I may NOT be getting one as I am not waiting till 2022. This sounds so selfish but I hope many people drop their reservations!! :cool:
@Bronco_Girl, glad to have you! Best of luck on your delivery timeline, may the odds be forever in your favor. :p
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Bronco_Girl, pilonfx

Rank VI

Sep 12, 2020

Welcome to the group.
Bronco_Girl

Chief

Sep 12, 2020

Welcome! My reservation is for a 2 door Badlands as well. And I will be ordering my Bronco in Cyber Orange with the 2.7 V-6 and 10 speed Auto Transmission too. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long. Good Luck!
Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Sep 26, 2020

Welcome to the Nation! Hope you are able to get yours in 21' I think it will be worth the wait either way!

You're right

Rank VI

Sep 26, 2020

Welcome! My reservation is for a 2 door Badlands as well. And I will be ordering my Bronco in Cyber Orange with the 2.7 V-6 and 10 speed Auto Transmission too. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long. Good Luck!

Hey we're twins!
Chief1301

Rank VI

Sep 26, 2020

Glad to have you here. Welcome to the Nation!
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]

Rank VI

Sep 26, 2020

Welcome!!!
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now

Chief

Sep 26, 2020

Hey we're twins!
LOL!
tenor (2).gif