Have Vin # and build date. Am I close?

VinceBronco
Feb 01, 2022

Rank IV

Feb 01, 2022

I have a VIN# and build date of Feb 7th. Was pushed back from 1/31.
Badlands, non-squatch, soft top, 10speed auto with 2.7ltr. with tow package.

How likely is my Bronco to be built on time or should I expect to be pushed back again and again?
MACoe, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 01, 2022

Rank III

Feb 01, 2022

Did your window sticker show up yet? Other than the folks being built and placed in a holding pattern for a chip delay, they seem to be moving.

Rank IV

Feb 01, 2022

Did your window sticker show up yet? Other than the folks being built and placed in a holding pattern for a chip delay, they seem to be moving.
No window sticker yet

Rank V

Feb 01, 2022

I'm in the same boat - got build date of 2/7 right before Christmas, got VIN on 1/20, I check the tracker daily, still says "window sticker not avail yet" - I really think the window sticker is where it's at, once your sticker is produced, it has a code in the upper right: something like 0750 / 3100 - basically that means you are # 750 to roll down the line that week out of 3100 total. Until you can view the sticker, you may or may not get bumped again, but if you are that close, if you do get bumped, it would only be by another week or two, not months.
JMDESROCH, TexasFlusher

Rank V

Feb 01, 2022

I'm in the same boat - got build date of 2/7 right before Christmas, got VIN on 1/20, I check the tracker daily, still says "window sticker not avail yet" - I really think the window sticker is where it's at, once your sticker is produced, it has a code in the upper right: something like 0750 / 3100 - basically that means you are # 750 to roll down the line that week out of 3100 total. Until you can view the sticker, you may or may not get bumped again, but if you are that close, if you do get bumped, it would only be by another week or two, not months.
And then after all that, we get to wait on logistics to ship to our dealers! :)

Rank III

Feb 01, 2022

How likely is my Bronco to be built on time or should I expect to be pushed back again and again?
Vince, when did you order your vehicle?
just wondering how long the wait is with tow packag.
BroncOitis

Rank IV

Feb 01, 2022

Vince, when did you order your vehicle?
just wondering how long the wait is with tow packag.
Reservation, March 2021, build August 21, changed build to badlands non-squatch form black diamond squatch in October 21. Got build date in early Jan. Not sure if tow package will hold me back. Guess I'll know when I get window sticker

🗻🏔️🏜️38°33'14.1"N 109°32'04.7"W🏜️🏔️🗻

Feb 01, 2022

If you get anything from Ford other than more Off Rodeo E-Mails then you are getting much closer.
I am so glad that there are so many out there now getting built dates, really means that these Broncos are getting built and let loose out into the wild.... I know it stinks getting pushed time and time again, but remember at least you know you are a lot closer than a lot of us that haven't heard anything.
Congrats on getting closer!
(You're almost there)
*632* Days to get A 2021 - 2022 -
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.
glamosaurus, motomanmel

Rank III

Feb 01, 2022

Reservation, March 2021, build August 21, changed build to badlands non-squatch form black diamond squatch in October 21. Got build date in early Jan. Not sure if tow package will hold me back. Guess I'll know when I get window sticker
It’s definitely a long time to wait but not as long as I thought. I’m so glad you’re getting your bronco soon, I can’t wait for mine. Everyday I check my email with anticipation.
BroncOitis

Rank V

Feb 02, 2022

It’s definitely a long time to wait but not as long as I thought. I’m so glad you’re getting your bronco soon, I can’t wait for mine. Everyday I check my email with anticipation.

I have been getting emails on Saturday’s. I got one last week, bumped 2/14 to 2/21.

🗻🏔️🏜️38°33'14.1"N 109°32'04.7"W🏜️🏔️🗻

Feb 02, 2022

I have been getting emails on Saturday’s. I got one last week, bumped 2/14 to 2/21.
I thought I saw something about that last week or the week before, Ford sends out Scheduled dates on Thursday, Bad news on Fridays, and pushed dates on Saturday, (which in terms is bad news) now I know this is not true for everyone but it seems to swing that way. I can't figure out when build dates come out but they seem to be random I'm guessing....
*632* Days to get A 2021 - 2022 -
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.

Rank V

Feb 02, 2022

I thought I saw something about that last week or the week before, Ford sends out Scheduled dates on Thursday, Bad news on Fridays, and pushed dates on Saturday, (which in terms is bad news) now I know this is not true for everyone but it seems to swing that way. I can't figure out when build dates come out but they seem to be random I'm guessing....

I also got my official build email from Ford on a Saturday, a month after my dealer received the VIN on a Thursday
Binner the Beast, OBXmy202?

Rank IV

Feb 03, 2022

Update. I have my Window sticker and a blend date of 02/09.

I am so close. Hopefully won't hit any snags. Thanks for all of the feedback
Trialmx, OBXmy202?

Rank I

Feb 05, 2022

I got an email last night bumping me from 2/14 to 2/28. My original build week was 2/7.
2022 OBX, 4 Door, Cactus Gray, Lux, 2.7, Auto, Soft Top, Tow Package

Rank IV

Feb 05, 2022

I got an email last night bumping me from 2/14 to 2/28. My original build week was 2/7.
Same for me only I don't know my original build week. First date email was a bump to 2/14 without a reference to date bumped from.
OBX, 4 dr, 2.7, soft top, lux, SAS, tow, HD-Mod bumper, Hot Pepper - REorder confirmed 10/08/21
Latest Build Date: 2/14/22 (from Ford 1/27/22); 2/28/22 (from FOMOCO 2/4/22)
Arrived 3/30/22!!

Rank IV

Feb 05, 2022

Saw in another thread that Ford plant in Michigan will be shutdown week of 2/7 due to chip shortage. My blend date is 2/9, so thinking I'll get email today pushing me back again. Hopefully article is wrong, but bracing myself for the bad news. Still excited to get my bronco whenever it gets here.
JoergH, Darrel

Rank V

Feb 05, 2022

got my push email this morning or late last night, now pushed to 2/21 from 2/7 + 3 other dates but no window sticker. sounds like yours is stuck on the line or headed to snow mountain ?

Rank V

Feb 05, 2022

You are closer, that is all lol.
2D BL, Sas, 2.7l, High, Silver 10:22pm 7/13/20 Res, 1/31 2/7 2/14 2/28 3/7 build dates
built 3/11/22, delivered 4/16/22

Rank III

Feb 05, 2022

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I don’t think anyone is close right now. Vehicles built for the last month or so are all being parked on “ice mountain” to await chips, and probably won’t be delivered until May. Anything scheduled for the next few weeks is being put on hold as plants close completely so as not to add to the inventory that can’t be completed. :cry:

Rank V

Feb 05, 2022

I’m now defining close as the moment when I’m sliding a check across the desk at the dealership.
2022 4-Door Area 51 Badlands Sasquatch Soft Top 2.3L Auto & Lux
14U