Happy Thanksgiving!

TorgSurv
Nov 26, 2020

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Nov 26, 2020

I just want to wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving (sorry Canadians, but you get the sentiment anyway, right?), and tell you how grateful I am for the new friendships I've made here, and the wonderful blessings in my life that enable me to enjoy our vehicles and the great outdoors. I'm also thankful for my wonderful, beautiful wife and amazing children.

What are you thankful for?
#givethanks
jlaliberty, SlashRacer
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2020

Rank IV

Nov 26, 2020

Coulnd't agree more!

Thankful for the Bronco to help keep our minds off the pandemic but most importantly our health, good food, friends, and family!
SlashRacer, Jakob1972

Rank VI

Nov 26, 2020

Grateful for the opportunity to purchase a Bronco and looking forward to the day (10 years from now) when I toss the key fob to my grandson and say, “Hope you can create lasting memories as well, enjoy”!
SlashRacer, Jakob1972

Rank VI

Nov 26, 2020

Well said by all! After this crazy year I am thankful for my family, health and a stable income. I know so many are struggling to make ends meet. I am also thankful for BN and all the good people here. It is a place I can go to talk Broncs and take my mind off the stress of life.

Happy Thanksgiving to each of you and your families. :)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Nov 26, 2020

I'm thankful for time with Mrs. @David and the boys today. I'm also very thankful for the Bronco Nation forum gang that continues to be welcoming to others, looks on the bright side when the frustrating Bronco news comes, and is still excited about the Bronco community and its potential for connecting people in divisive times. The positive and helpful corners of the internet will always be narrower and less crowded than the others but I'm glad that y'all continue to keep our corner bright and fun.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
SlashRacer, Jakob1972

Rank VI

Nov 26, 2020

It’s been a rough year, but even in bad times there are things to be thankful for. Friends. Family. Ford reintroducing the Bronco, and Bronco Nation for bringing us all together. Happy Thanksgiving Bronco friends!
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
SlashRacer, Jakob1972

Rank VI

Nov 26, 2020

I am thankful for health, my family, my opportunity to help others with their health through scientific advancements, and of course this group of Bronco enthusiasts.

My son asked me today when we will get the Bronco again. I know he is looking forward to us running with the top off and enjoying that outdoor experience. We all have great things to look forward to going into ‘21.

I look forward to more great insights and entertainment from the Bronco Nation family. Happy Thanksgiving.
SlashRacer, tlowell01

Rank VI

Nov 26, 2020

I’m thankful to be able to spend the holiday with the wife and kids, and still able to watch a little football!
SlashRacer, tlowell01

Rank V

Nov 27, 2020

I just want to wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving (sorry Canadians, but you get the sentiment anyway, right?), and tell you how grateful I am for the new friendships I've made here, and the wonderful blessings in my life that enable me to enjoy our vehicles and the great outdoors. I'm also thankful for my wonderful, beautiful wife and amazing children.

What are you thankful for?
#givethanks
Thank you! I had a heart attack on 3 November... I caught it in time! Saving the details, I had chest cramps that didn't feel right and went to the ER. Sure enough, I had a collapsed artery and they put a stent in. Today I am 99%! I am thankful for family and friends and looking forward to meeting my new friends. Sorry if this is a buzzkill, but to answer your question... I am thankful to be alive today and able to answer your question. And on the lighter side, I'm not going until I get my dam Bronco! Happy Thanksgiving! #givethanks
~Danno
Bronco Nation# 212
First Edition, 2-Dr, Lightning Blue, Blk Seats, Tow Package (Res: 7/13)
SlashRacer, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Nov 27, 2020

Thanks to everyone holding the line and Keeping the fine Example of why American Traditions are worth celebrating.
Thanks to the new friends I've made here and the ones I still have yet to meet.
Happy Holidays everyone.
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021
SlashRacer, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Nov 27, 2020

Thank you! I had a heart attack on 3 November... I caught it in time! Saving the details, I had chest cramps that didn't feel right and went to the ER. Sure enough, I had a collapsed artery and they put a stent in. Today I am 99%! I am thankful for family and friends and looking forward to meeting my new friends. Sorry if this is a buzzkill, but to answer your question... I am thankful to be alive today and able to answer your question. And on the lighter side, I'm not going until I get my dam Bronco! Happy Thanksgiving! #givethanks
Im thankful you’re ok!
SlashRacer, BuzzyBud

Gladesmen

Nov 27, 2020

I am thankful my family is healthy and my wife and I work in industries that are still going strong.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Deano Bronc, Bronc96