Happy birthday to the 6th gen Bronco!

RagnarKon
Jun 15, 2022

Burrito Connoisseur

Jun 15, 2022

Well… today is the day. The 6th generation Bronco officially turns 1 year’s old. One year ago today Ford officially announced that production Broncos were rolling off the line.

Won’t lie‚ it’s been a super bumpy first year. But I’d still like to thank Ford, the engineering teams, and the manufacturing teams for bringing the Bronco back. Growing up I spent a LOT of time in my father’s 4th generation Bronco as it took us around the country (visited nearly every state west of the Mississippi river in that thing), and I’m excited to do the same with my kids when my Bronco eventually arrives.

Excited to see what year 2 has in store. Hopefully will see a lot more of us receiving our Bronco in the next year. With some luck, for me that will happen in ~2 months, assuming my production date holds.
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
Bschurr, cindylou

Life is a Highway

Jun 15, 2022

Well… today is the day. The 6th generation Bronco officially turns 1 year’s old. One year ago today Ford officially announced that production Broncos were rolling off the line.

Won’t lie‚ it’s been a super bumpy first year. But I’d still like to thank Ford, the engineering teams, and the manufacturing teams for bringing the Bronco back. Growing up I spent a LOT of time in my father’s 4th generation Bronco as it took us around the country (visited nearly every state west of the Mississippi river in that thing), and I’m excited to do the same with my kids when my Bronco eventually arrives.

Excited to see what year 2 has in store. Hopefully will see a lot more of us receiving our Bronco in the next year. With some luck, for me that will happen in ~2 months, assuming my production date holds.
Ahhh, I sit and wax poetically……even at this point in time with all of the enthusiasm, there were issues, and they continue today. Even though some have had their enthusiasm tempered by this process, I for one have had my resolve hardened by the experience. Iron sharpens iron….
cindylou, Deano Bronc

Rank III

Jun 15, 2022

sorry but no excitement here, was pretty easy going for quite a while, now just no faith.... don't believe those that hold the carrot saying just 2 more months just 2 more months