Guest experience

Txozpilot
Jun 03, 2021

Rank IV

Jun 03, 2021

So does anyone have any information on what a Guest might expect for their experience at an Offroadeo?
I’ve got a good mate that wants to come along, at $595 though he wants to know he’s not going to be just riding shotgun while I have all the fun
Have tried calling them from the number on the website, but it only let me leave a voicemail and I haven’t heard anything back..
Paleos
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 03, 2021

Rank VI

Jun 03, 2021

Been wondering the same thing.
Day 1 res first 3 hours, Feb 6th order; May 25th? scheduled for build, July 15th Build date, Dirt Mountain 2.5 months, delivered into my loving hands Oct. 8th

Rank V

Jun 03, 2021

guest.PNG

I assume by the guest needing a valid driver license to get behind the wheel, it means they will be driving
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
BC33, Level3Looper

Rank IV

Jun 03, 2021

View attachment 14050

I assume by the guest needing a valid driver license to get behind the wheel, it means they will be driving
Yeah, I saw the same thing on the website registration. However it also states that all Guests will be in the same vehicle as Owner. This would mean you’re either sharing all the driving time of your vehicle and/or getting a different experience as to just an Owner by themselves.

Moab or bust!!!

Jun 03, 2021

Yeah, I saw the same thing on the website registration. However it also states that all Guests will be in the same vehicle as Owner. This would mean you’re either sharing all the driving time of your vehicle and/or getting a different experience as to just an Owner by themselves.
@Laura is checking to see if driver and passengers can switch off driving duties.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Laura, PSUTE
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 03, 2021

Yes, we hope to have a definitive answer from them soon. The trail time is mighty -- hours and hours, so I don't think people will be disappointed in sharing a vehicle with their guest(s) --- they are bringing them for a reason, after all :giggle:, but we want to know for sure they can swap behind the wheel before we get any farther into this.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
MDT, Bronc96

Road trip!!!

Jun 04, 2021

Yes, we hope to have a definitive answer from them soon. The trail time is mighty -- hours and hours, so I don't think people will be disappointed in sharing a vehicle with their guest(s) --- they are bringing them for a reason, after all :giggle:, but we want to know for sure they can swap behind the wheel before we get any farther into this.
Actually....for $595, we are wondering if they will have their own bronco to drive.

Getting mine hands off the wheel to share with someone will not happen.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Bronc96, Jakob1972

Rank IV

Jun 04, 2021

Actually....for $595, we are wondering if they will have their own bronco to drive.

My thoughts exactly ;) My mate is not gonna be happy watching me thrash a Bronco while he twiddles his thumbs lol
TK1215, PSUTE

Rank I

Jun 04, 2021

You are assuming you get your own even if you go by yourself........
TK1215

Road trip!!!

Jun 04, 2021

You are assuming you get your own even if you go by yourself........
That's the game plan.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
TK1215

Moab or bust!!!

Jun 04, 2021

I know some have mentioned going to several different locations. Considering how they have Austin pay structure set up, going to another Off-Roadeo and being the primary driver is not going to be possible. The $595 fee is for the 2nd person so what would you pay to be a primary on your second one?
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
TK1215, Bronc96

Rank IV

Jun 08, 2021

So for anyone following the thread I managed to get hold of someone at the Texas Off Roadeo and get some info in regards to a Guest.
- Cost $595 first guest $295 second and third guest I believe, although that’s on the webpage.
- 12 vehicles are available one Owner per vehicle and Guests to ride with said owner
- Schedule was First Day start 12-2pm for 6hrs followed by dinner provided. Second Day 7am through to Lunch with Lunch provided.
- Driving would be shared between Owner and any Guests at your discretion. I was told that there would be certain points in the drives that you could plan to stop and make a driver change but best discussed with Instructor.
That’s pretty much it. No updates on the other locations etc but I guess you have 12mths from Delivery to schedule your Off Roadeo.
Hope this helps anyone who was contemplating taking a guest.
TK1215, MDT

Rank V

Jun 08, 2021

So for anyone following the thread I managed to get hold of someone at the Texas Off Roadeo and get some info in regards to a Guest.
- Cost $595 first guest $295 second and third guest I believe, although that’s on the webpage.
- 12 vehicles are available one Owner per vehicle and Guests to ride with said owner
- Schedule was First Day start 12-2pm for 6hrs followed by dinner provided. Second Day 7am through to Lunch with Lunch provided.
- Driving would be shared between Owner and any Guests at your discretion. I was told that there would be certain points in the drives that you could plan to stop and make a driver change but best discussed with Instructor.
That’s pretty much it. No updates on the other locations etc but I guess you have 12mths from Delivery to schedule your Off Roadeo.
Since wife and I will be co owners, wonder how that will work...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
TK1215, Jakob1972

Rank I

Jun 08, 2021

With this info I agree guest fee is too high, we go 30th it’s actually cheaper to make a res and lose the $200 by canceling order after trip
TK1215, Jakob1972

Rank IV

Jun 08, 2021

Since wife and I will be co owners, wonder how that will work...

Whoever registered as Owner on your Bronco Off Roadeo would be primary, so you better get in quick before the missus! ;) unless of course you bought two Broncos
TK1215, Bronc96