Great Trial Run!

GeoRockGirl
Oct 10, 2021

Rank III

Oct 10, 2021

For anyone on the fence about the Off-Rodeo, I really can’t recommend it enough (at least the Nevada location). The trail guides are super knowledgeable and made a day of intense driving and lots of info very fun! It also gave me an opportunity to spend a full day inside a Bronco to see what I liked and didn’t like and if there were any deal breakers for me. It was great getting to see its trail capability. I also liked that I was able to get a soft top to hear the noise difference between that and the hardtop.
At the end of the day we were exhausted! I’ve been on trails before, but mostly washes with Ruts; crawling over large boulders and up the side of walls was a new experience for me and def got the heart rate up!
Highly recommend for new trail drivers or those looking to spend some one-on-one time in the Bronco before they get a build date for their own! All in, we spent about 7 hours in the vehicle! We also had the heater and seat warmers cranked after getting wet from the rain and cold from the winds - they work great!

Attachments

Bronc96, Mal
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2021

Rank V

Oct 10, 2021

I went in late August and it was amazing for me as well!

Attachments

GeoRockGirl

Rank IV

Oct 19, 2021

For anyone on the fence about the Off-Rodeo, I really can’t recommend it enough (at least the Nevada location). The trail guides are super knowledgeable and made a day of intense driving and lots of info very fun! It also gave me an opportunity to spend a full day inside a Bronco to see what I liked and didn’t like and if there were any deal breakers for me. It was great getting to see its trail capability. I also liked that I was able to get a soft top to hear the noise difference between that and the hardtop.
At the end of the day we were exhausted! I’ve been on trails before, but mostly washes with Ruts; crawling over large boulders and up the side of walls was a new experience for me and def got the heart rate up!
Highly recommend for new trail drivers or those looking to spend some one-on-one time in the Bronco before they get a build date for their own! All in, we spent about 7 hours in the vehicle! We also had the heater and seat warmers cranked after getting wet from the rain and cold from the winds - they work great!

Great description GeoRockGirl,

Here are some pictures from the 2nd group.

Attachments

Bronc96, GeoRockGirl

Rank III

Nov 06, 2021

Thinking about going. Do you free range or does a guid go with? Do you bring your own food and drinks? How about alcohol for my guests. Allowed?

Trusted and Carefree

Nov 07, 2021

Thinking about going. Do you free range or does a guid go with? Do you bring your own food and drinks? How about alcohol for my guests. Allowed?
Its pretty structured. You will be with a guide the whole time. They will serve you lunch and dinner and a load of snacks and water. No alcohol at the event (but there is this town down the road where it is available :) ). I would bring coffee if you drink it- they had none when I went and I would have liked a cup or two more.

Seriously though, go. It was awesome, and you will have a great time.
2023 Wildtrak. "Sometimes you got to get lost, to get found" -J Bronco
Deano Bronc, GeoRockGirl