Got the email

Dlreynolds
Mar 31, 2022

Rank 0

Mar 31, 2022

Today I got thr email. I'm scheduled for production the week of May 30th. Ordered BS Badlands in 2/1 with all packages and a moonroof. They estimated 5 months... right on time. So excited
Speed Devil, GrNWildtrak
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2022

Standing Grumpy Face

Mar 31, 2022

I'm beginning to think scheduling takes place before emails are sent. There was not supposed to be any new scheduling this week. It was the same a few weeks ago. There was no Bronco scheduling but several people received scheduling emails.

And congrats!!
SuperMike, Dlreynolds

Rank VI

Mar 31, 2022

I'm beginning to think scheduling takes place before emails are sent. There was not supposed to be any new scheduling this week. It was the same a few weeks ago. There was no Bronco scheduling but several people received scheduling emails.

And congrats!!
Psst... OP said BS.
Isnt it only the Big Bronco not scheduling? Not that I'm following it anymore since I got mine. Just shooting from the hip here.
2021 Broncos - BaseSquatch 4dr. Rapid Red V6 Soft Top
Big Bed 4dr. AMB V6 Soft Top Tow (BIL's)
Nitto tires SUCK! You've been warned.
Deano Bronc

Standing Grumpy Face

Mar 31, 2022

Psst... OP said BS.
Isnt it only the Big Bronco not scheduling? Not that I'm following it anymore since I got mine. Just shooting from the hip here.

Totally missed the BS. D'oh!! But yeah it's cleanup scheduling for the Sport this week.

Still doesn't change the fact that many people got scheduling emails a few weeks ago when there was no scheduling. Odd.
EvlNvrDys

Rank VI

Mar 31, 2022

Totally missed the BS. D'oh!! But yeah it's cleanup scheduling for the Sport this week.

Still doesn't change the fact that many people got scheduling emails a few weeks ago when there was no scheduling. Odd.
Times like this that I'm fine with my soft top. Don't miss all the stress from waiting to be built.
JoergH

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Mar 31, 2022

Times like this that I'm fine with my soft top. Don't miss all the stress from waiting to be built.
Right! Do you sometimes almost feel embarrassed by the fact you got your and other people who ordered around the same time as you haven't received theirs yet?
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather

Rank VI

Mar 31, 2022

Right! Do you sometimes almost feel embarrassed by the fact you got your and other people who ordered around the same time as you haven't received theirs yet?

Hell no!

I reserved 7/15/20 (Day 2 res). When I jumped to Chapman I was told I was #8 in line. By the time Ford made the jump official, I was #86 in line over there. I previewed back in..... May (if I remember correctly) for like 2 weeks straight then fell off. I had the MIC top back then. By August switched to a soft top and was picked up that week for a September build, that got pushed to October. Received my Bronco November 4th.

But back to the question, not embarrassed at all. I paid my dues on this one!
Dlreynolds

Libations MOD

Mar 31, 2022

Na, I get exactly what I want, didn't have to change anything, and didn't bend over to FMC's demands to get something earlier then what I originally wanted
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
EvlNvrDys, Razorbullet

Rank V

Mar 31, 2022

Today I got thr email. I'm scheduled for production the week of May 30th. Ordered BS Badlands in 2/1 with all packages and a moonroof. They estimated 5 months... right on time. So excited
Glad to see this date. My order confirmation was 2/17/22
2022 Big Bend/4 door/ 2.7/Auto Trans./Mid Package/ Soft Top/Area51
Order date 2/17/22, Production 6/22/22, Blend 6/29, Build notice 6/30
shipping email 7/6 expected delivery 7/20-7/26
GrNWildtrak, Dlreynolds

Rank II

Apr 01, 2022

Same email, same date, BS OB, 5/30. Was finally able to open it up on my Ford.com account. Anxious to see the window sticker, but I think that will be another 6 weeks or so.

Rank V

Apr 01, 2022

Congrats- I know 3 people who have the sport and they love it good luck
Dlreynolds

Rank 0

Apr 14, 2022

Received my email today! Bronco Sport Badlands is scheduled for production week of 6/20. I ordered on 3/17.
Razorbullet, Jenbeth

Rank 0

Apr 14, 2022

Finally got my email today! Ordered 12/8, production week of 6/13
Razorbullet, Deano Bronc