Super Supporter II

Oct 6, 2021
N Palm Beach
First Name
JD
Last Name
Duff
Member #

I didn't receive an email either but my original build date was 5/9, was moved up to 5/2, then moved back to 5/9. I checked this morning and now it's 5/16, at least it's in sight!

Reactions: ResidualGenius

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

I didn't receive an email either but my original build date was 5/9, was moved up to 5/2, then moved back to 5/9. I checked this morning and now it's 5/16, at least it's in sight!
I was waiting for another move this morning ut still at 5/23. Hopefully it sticks there

Reactions: OldDude60

tlowell01

Rank VI

Don't delete

Aug 22, 2020
Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Lowell
Member #

Maybe a cost cutting move by Ford to stop sending out emails informing people of their build date? I never got one either.

mbelding0512

Rank V

Supporter III

Mar 7, 2022
O'Fallon, MO, USA
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
McAllister
Member #

Maybe a cost cutting move by Ford to stop sending out emails informing people of their build date? I never got one either.
How are ya’ll finding out your build date if there are no longer emails from Ford and your dealer is not on top of it? I’m not a reservation holder, so I can’t use the backdoor link.

obx_rick

Rank II

Advocate III

Apr 11, 2022
Apex, NC, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Root
How are ya’ll finding out your build date if there are no longer emails from Ford and your dealer is not on top of it? I’m not a reservation holder, so I can’t use the backdoor link.
Supposedly, I had a scheduled build week for a few weeks before I got an email, it kept getting bumped I guess. Maybe they schedule so far out and you don't get a notification email from Ford until you are within X days of your scheduled build week.

Of course, after I got my 4/11 build week email and VIN (iaround March 26 I think), it did get pushed back to 4/18 but I never got an email telling me that, I only discovered it using the reservation back door and the https://ordertrack.app web site.

OldDude60

Rank 0

Advocate II

Apr 26, 2022
Benton, MO, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Aldrich
When did you order!curious
After seeing how long many have been waiting, kind of hate to say. I ordered on the last day the order banks were open. Wasn’t expecting a build date until later in the year, was very surprised when my dealer called. It is just a big bend, no trailer package, only added the auxiliary switches. On the day I ordered even white paint was listed as constrained.

Michael Ashmore

Rank VI

Don't delete

Mar 28, 2022
Prince George, VA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Ashmore
Member #

Not a Sasquatch-just a big bend, worked with my dealer to try to dodge constrained items.
Constraints are what ever they set up for the production lines,i see bronco’s being delivered with the constraints, hard tops are being produced along with the tow packages

Michael Ashmore

Rank VI

Don't delete

Mar 28, 2022
Prince George, VA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Ashmore
Member #

After seeing how long many have been waiting, kind of hate to say. I ordered on the last day the order banks were open. Wasn’t expecting a build date until later in the year, was very surprised when my dealer called. It is just a big bend, no trailer package, only added the auxiliary switches. On the day I ordered even white paint was listed as constrained.
Yea i ordered too on 3/7/22 Big Ben sas tow black shadow mic top some constraints button will be worth the wait

Reactions: OldDude60

lmfarmer94

Rank 0

Advocate I

Apr 28, 2022
Georgia, USA
First Name
Marty
Last Name
Farmer
We ordered our 2 door Wildtrak edition at the first November 2021 and we still haven't got a build date yet. But we did get the LUX package which might delay our build as well.

peeps2u

Rank 0

Advocate I

Dec 1, 2021
Goodyear, AZ
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Proctor
Did you order Sasquatch?
Yes. Plus the standard cloth top (since a black hardtop is unavailable), a modular steel front bumper and a 2.7L engine. We've had a lot of Fords, and I've liked them all. But... if there was anything else on the market quite like this new Bronco (in function and price), I would not be waiting. Hate not knowing anything and hearing only about the Raptor and Everglades.

OldDude60

Rank 0

Advocate II

Apr 26, 2022
Benton, MO, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Aldrich
Yes. Plus the standard cloth top (since a black hardtop is unavailable), a modular steel front bumper and a 2.7L engine. We've had a lot of Fords, and I've liked them all. But... if there was anything else on the market quite like this new Bronco (in function and price), I would not be waiting. Hate not knowing anything and hearing only about the Raptor and Everglades.
No - just a Big Bend - took delivery on 7/9.

• Love
Reactions: Big Papa and Laura