Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

took a little effort because some of the images were square, some were 2x3 aspect ratio and some were 4x5 ... so after cropping each image to 2x3, I created this for fun ...

Spectacular! What was the time frame on the photos?I was hoping that was a 1hr run of them! :ROFLMAO:

CUPRA

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Sep 14, 2021
Texas
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Gaff
It's awesome that you took the time to do this.

What it also proves is that there isn't a static camera at the end of the line that Ford is feeding the images from, and that someone is taking the photos individually, simply from the motion sway between the images. I really did think it would be a static time stamped camera that would take pictures, much like the ones at Disneyland!

Reactions: Calgecko and TK1215

Supporter III

Oct 11, 2021
Spanish Fork Ut
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Christensen
Member #

Ah yes, a last glimpse of my beloved antimatter blue in there before... poof... it's gone... literally!
antimatter is not gone it carries over its lighting blue on the FE and antimatter blue that get the x lots of confusion over this

Calgecko

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 28, 2020
Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Brooks
Member #

It's awesome that you took the time to do this.

What it also proves is that there isn't a static camera at the end of the line that Ford is feeding the images from, and that someone is taking the photos individually, simply from the motion sway between the images. I really did think it would be a static time stamped camera that would take pictures, much like the ones at Disneyland!
that would be a much more efficient (and consistent) way of doing it.. wouldn't take a lot of effort either, I'd imagine.

Reactions: CUPRA

Advocate II

Oct 6, 2021
Birmingham, Michigan
www.youtube.com
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Burtoni
Member #

took a little effort because some of the images were square, some were 2x3 aspect ratio and some were 4x5 ... so after cropping each image to 2x3, I created this for fun ...

This is so cool, it also gave me a great idea of what the colors are actually going to look like. Race red was the way to go!

TyFitzO

Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 3, 2021
Langley, BC, Canada
First Name
Tyrone
Last Name
ONeill
antimatter is not gone it carries over its lighting blue on the FE and antimatter blue that get the x lots of confusion over this
My dealer called me to let me know that the antimatter blue was discontinued on the 2021 model & that if I didn't have a build date by the end of September for my original model, then I'd be getting a 2022 model & would have to select a new color. 3 exterior colors that were cut from the 2022 model were Antimatter Blue, Lightning Blue Metallic and Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat.

Here's an article covering that:

Supporter III

Oct 11, 2021
Spanish Fork Ut
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Christensen
Member #

My dealer called me to let me know that the antimatter blue was discontinued on the 2021 model & that if I didn't have a build date by the end of September for my original model, then I'd be getting a 2022 model & would have to select a new color. 3 exterior colors that were cut from the 2022 model were Antimatter Blue, Lightning Blue Metallic and Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat.

Here's an article covering that:
sorry I meant velocity

Reactions: TyFitzO