Getting ready for adventure

Boots Bronco
Apr 25, 2022

Rank III

Apr 25, 2022

Boots is one step closer to her Utah trip, she’ll be rolling across the red dirt in Zion National Park.

Take a peak at the latest recovery gear added.

Attachments

ChuckO, the poacher
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2022

Rank VI

Apr 25, 2022

Boots is one step closer to her Utah trip, she’ll be rolling across the red dirt in Zion National Park.

So much fun ahead! Is that the folding table, too? Great idea.
Kathleen
OBX, 4D, Soft top, 2.7, Cyber Orange, Lux, Tow, BO Leather; Order 4/3, Prod Week 11/29, Blend Date 12/1, Delivery 12/11/21

Rank III

Apr 25, 2022

Yes it is. I added tow hooks in the front as well…so much fun added accessories.
Rexen

Rank VI

Apr 25, 2022

That's looks great. I have the table too and looking into a recovery kit as well. Super idea.
Kathleen
OBX, 4D, Soft top, 2.7, Cyber Orange, Lux, Tow, BO Leather; Order 4/3, Prod Week 11/29, Blend Date 12/1, Delivery 12/11/21
Boots Bronco

Rank IV

Apr 25, 2022

Yes it is. I added tow hooks in the front as well…so much fun added accessories.
That's like the best part....well, aside from driving them!

Road trip!!!

Apr 25, 2022

Looking good!!!
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Boots Bronco

Rank III

May 07, 2022

Thank you

Rank V

May 07, 2022

What table mfg. did you buy? Does it rattle with all of your gear attached? Thanks Dave

Rank III

Jun 16, 2022

It is the Bronco accessories. The table doesn’t rattle, but I do have a fire extinguisher attached and that moves around.

I need to find a new solution for that.