Gap between MIC top and roll bar…

CliffCo
Jan 14, 2022

Rank V

Jan 14, 2022

Is the gap between the back section of the MIC and the cross bar of the roll cage, supposed to be there? I feel like there’d be more stability and less creaking in the top of there was a rubber spacer or something. OR did they leave another part out in mine? (Happened already with a trim piece)

Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2022

Life is a Highway

Jan 14, 2022

Pretty sure the gap is supposed to be there. The antenna is up there. I am gonna use foam and electrical tape an fabricate me the old school roll bar effect. When ever I get mine
CliffCo, Cornwelltoolman

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 14, 2022

Pretty sure the gap is supposed to be there. The antenna is up there. I am gonna use foam and electrical tape an fabricate me the old school roll bar effect. When ever I get mine
The new school might become old school by he time we get our Broncos. :p
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
CliffCo, TK1215

Rank V

Jan 14, 2022

HA! my antenna is on the front, but I'm looking forward to pics of the foam and tape bar cover! Speaking of antenna, get a whip with a tennis ball to go with that bar wrap! ;) (y)

Life is a Highway

Jan 14, 2022

HA! my antenna is on the front, but I'm looking forward to pics of the foam and tape bar cover! Speaking of antenna, get a whip with a tennis ball to go with that bar wrap! ;) (y)
I should have said the Sirius/XM antenna :ROFLMAO:
CliffCo

Rank V

Jan 14, 2022

The new school might become old school by he time we get our Broncos. :p

Truck nuts will be back in style.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Sdakotabronco, TK1215

Rank VI

Jan 14, 2022

Truck nuts will be back in style.
Sweet. Don't your mean Bronco nuts!!
Wildtrak, hot pepper red, mic, Lux, tow...Totally worth it!!