Dec 3, 2021
Delaware
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Rickansrud
Member #

20% OFF ACCESSORIES PURCHASES UP TO $1,000.*

FOR REGISTERED CUSTOMERS. USE CODE FORD20. ENDS 5/31/22.

I got the cargo security box when the King of the Hammers discount came around. I will just add a bit more to the pile in my garage anxiously waiting for my ride to show-up

Champion I

Jan 15, 2022
Omaha, NE, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Bradley
Member #

20% OFF ACCESSORIES PURCHASES UP TO $1,000.*

FOR REGISTERED CUSTOMERS. USE CODE FORD20. ENDS 5/31/22.

I got the cargo security box when the King of the Hammers discount came around. I will just add a bit more to the pile in my garage anxiously waiting for my ride to show-up
The liftgate folding table is calling out to me!

thgdfathr

Rank VI

Champion III

Feb 26, 2022
Northern, VA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Sekely
Member #

This is great. Is there a way to use your Ford Pass Points as a method of payment?
You should be able to, but I haven’t personally done it. Might be one of those things that you have to order through the dealership to use the points, but I’d imagine the discount would still apply doing it that way. Thought I read that somewhere before that points are used at dealerships but could be wrong.

Reactions: BWepps

washope

Rank II

Supporter I

Oct 22, 2021
Denver
First Name
Walter
Last Name
Shope
My Ford Points still show zero so I'm hesitant to buy anything now IF I get the mythical 1,000 Ford Points for being a day 2 reservation holder. Has anyone had the points show up once the purchase is actually completed through your dealer?

Reactions: Ditchrunner

thgdfathr

Rank VI

Champion III

Feb 26, 2022
Northern, VA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Sekely
Member #

My Ford Points still show zero so I'm hesitant to buy anything now IF I get the mythical 1,000 Ford Points for being a day 2 reservation holder. Has anyone had the points show up once the purchase is actually completed through your dealer?
If it isn’t showing in your account, then I don’t think you have them yet. My ford pass account shows whatever points I have available.

washope

Rank II

Supporter I

Oct 22, 2021
Denver
First Name
Walter
Last Name
Shope
If it isn’t showing in your account, then I don’t think you have them yet. My ford pass account shows whatever points I have available.
Did a little email inbox digging and found this, hopefully it's helpful to others on here:

"In appreciation for your patience and early‑reservation status, we want to remind you that you are eligible for additional FordPass Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Bronco."

Sounds like my FordPass points DO NOT get activated until I take delivery.

womp womp, no 20% discount for me.