FYI: 20% off Ford Accessories from the Ford website

Evenrute
May 05, 2022

Rank V

May 05, 2022

20% OFF ACCESSORIES PURCHASES UP TO $1,000.*

FOR REGISTERED CUSTOMERS. USE CODE FORD20. ENDS 5/31/22.

I got the cargo security box when the King of the Hammers discount came around. I will just add a bit more to the pile in my garage anxiously waiting for my ride to show-up
Shadow Black 4DR Wildtrak, Soft top, Lux, Leather, Upgraded bumper/bash plates, Tube step, No-Tow.
Poindexter_d, Wesloski
Last edited by a moderator: May 05, 2022

Rank VI

May 05, 2022

This would be great if all of us that have been waiting over a year and a Half had a bronco To buy parts FOR .
TJ2, Nminus1

Rank V

May 05, 2022

This would be great if all of us that have been waiting over a year and a Half had a bronco To buy parts FOR .

I don't have one either, but 20% off is 20% off. Hoping to save someone some $$.
Shadow Black 4DR Wildtrak, Soft top, Lux, Leather, Upgraded bumper/bash plates, Tube step, No-Tow.
AD BRONCO, Darrel

Rank 0

May 05, 2022

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING Bronco 202? THANKS FOR SPEAKING OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rank V

May 05, 2022

Didn’t think announcing a sale on parts would cause such tension. My apologies for upsetting your evening.
SuperMike, Blutic Beagle

May 05, 2022

Didn’t think announcing a sale on parts would cause such tension. My apologies for upsetting your evening.
F you for doing something nice!
2022 Big Bend, 4 door, Cactus Grey, on 285/70/17 KO2s
ABQNMBronco, AD BRONCO

I want to go back!

May 05, 2022

20% OFF ACCESSORIES PURCHASES UP TO $1,000.*

FOR REGISTERED CUSTOMERS. USE CODE FORD20. ENDS 5/31/22.

I got the cargo security box when the King of the Hammers discount came around. I will just add a bit more to the pile in my garage anxiously waiting for my ride to show-up
The liftgate folding table is calling out to me!
AD BRONCO, 14U

May 05, 2022

Do it
washope, Darrel

Rank VI

May 05, 2022

But which accessories are actually constrained and not available?
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole

Rank V

May 05, 2022

But which accessories are actually constrained and not available?

I ordered the secure cargo box about 2m ago and it came in quick. Still waiting on my Bronco so it will be fine if it is delayed.
Darrel

Rank V

May 06, 2022

Boom. Done. $167.20 (no sales tax in Delaware). Free Shipping with pickup at the dealer
KennyMac, TechnicalDisaster

May 06, 2022

Boom. Done. $167.20 (no sales tax in Delaware). Free Shipping with pickup at the dealer
Just don’t accidentally drill holes in your tailgate Haha
ABQNMBronco, AD BRONCO

Rank V

May 08, 2022

20% been doing the 15% for the last 4 months. But still more for me to grab!!!
Evenrute

O-===-O BRONCO, Trail Rated is standard

May 09, 2022

ABQNMBronco

O-===-O BRONCO, Trail Rated is standard

May 09, 2022

It looks very cool but the dealership told me they have installed a couple and they rattle inside the cab. Also I'm not keen on drilling into the sheet metal personally. I hope they redesign it.
AcesandEights

Rank III

May 09, 2022

This is great. Is there a way to use your Ford Pass Points as a method of payment?
2022 Outer Banks: Eruption Green, HD Modular Bumper, Roast Leather Seats, Mid Package, Soft Top, Accessory Switch Kit

May 09, 2022

This is great. Is there a way to use your Ford Pass Points as a method of payment?
You should be able to, but I haven’t personally done it. Might be one of those things that you have to order through the dealership to use the points, but I’d imagine the discount would still apply doing it that way. Thought I read that somewhere before that points are used at dealerships but could be wrong.
BWepps

Rank III

May 09, 2022

My Ford Points still show zero so I'm hesitant to buy anything now IF I get the mythical 1,000 Ford Points for being a day 2 reservation holder. Has anyone had the points show up once the purchase is actually completed through your dealer?
4-dr Badlands 2.3L/manual, MIC, mod bumper.
7/14/20 res, Built 5/11/22, Shipped 5/13/22, Delivered 6/7/22
Ditchrunner

May 09, 2022

My Ford Points still show zero so I'm hesitant to buy anything now IF I get the mythical 1,000 Ford Points for being a day 2 reservation holder. Has anyone had the points show up once the purchase is actually completed through your dealer?
If it isn’t showing in your account, then I don’t think you have them yet. My ford pass account shows whatever points I have available.

Rank III

May 09, 2022

If it isn’t showing in your account, then I don’t think you have them yet. My ford pass account shows whatever points I have available.
Did a little email inbox digging and found this, hopefully it's helpful to others on here:

"In appreciation for your patience and early‑reservation status, we want to remind you that you are eligible for additional FordPass Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Bronco."

Sounds like my FordPass points DO NOT get activated until I take delivery.

womp womp, no 20% discount for me.
4-dr Badlands 2.3L/manual, MIC, mod bumper.
7/14/20 res, Built 5/11/22, Shipped 5/13/22, Delivered 6/7/22