Supporter III

Jul 13, 2020
Fair Oaks, CA 95628, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Stefanek
Member #

Those trailers are so cool. How does it work out for you?
Huge fan of the Boreas trailer and this response may be more than you bargained for but here I go. Back in 2018 I began my year long search for a trailer that could go extreme off roading, fully outfitted outside kitchen, queen size bed for my wife and I, plus capable of carrying a RTT for the kids. I wanted to pack up and go in under 30 minutes so we could make multiple overnight stops on a journey, and I wanted power system that would last weeks in remote areas. I also wanted it to be self contained so I can come home, park and just pull out my clothes and food. This fit all of my criteria and I have loved having it for over a year.

We have pushed it to the limits off road and handled obstacles better than my truck. It is not top heavy so when navigating precarious obstacles, it is not likely to tip over, which was a major concern I had when looking at other trailers.

So there you have it... I love it and would highly recommend. (I am not paid spokesperson or affiliated with the company :))

David

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Huge fan of the Boreas trailer and this response may be more than you bargained for but here I go. Back in 2018 I began my year long search for a trailer that could go extreme off roading, fully outfitted outside kitchen, queen size bed for my wife and I, plus capable of carrying a RTT for the kids. I wanted to pack up and go in under 30 minutes so we could make multiple overnight stops on a journey, and I wanted power system that would last weeks in remote areas. I also wanted it to be self contained so I can come home, park and just pull out my clothes and food. This fit all of my criteria and I have loved having it for over a year.

We have pushed it to the limits off road and handled obstacles better than my truck. It is not top heavy so when navigating precarious obstacles, it is not likely to tip over, which was a major concern I had when looking at other trailers.

So there you have it... I love it and would highly recommend. (I am not paid spokesperson or affiliated with the company :))
Great to hear the detailed impressions! As I said, these trailers are super cool and I love the idea of having basecamp set up and the vehicle is free to carry on. How much does your trailer weigh? Can a Sport tow that?

Stereo

Rank V

Supporter III

Jul 13, 2020
Fair Oaks, CA 95628, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Stefanek
Member #

Great to hear the detailed impressions! As I said, these trailers are super cool and I love the idea of having basecamp set up and the vehicle is free to carry on. How much does your trailer weigh? Can a Sport tow that?
Dry weight is 1,900 but rated for 3,500. Mine fully loaded for a trip is around 3,400 so I cut it close. I am not certain of the Sports tow capacity but the Bronco should handle it perfectly.

Reactions: D190065

TorgSurv

Rank VI

Champion II

Jul 13, 2020
Moab, Ut
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Torgersen
Member #

These two statements really caught my attention!
...swappable front fenders and rear quarters
...a throwback cue to the first-generation Bronco U13 Roadster model, the Bronco features a tough stepover replacement panel for maximum thrill and open-air feeling instead of traditional doors

RyanChamberlain

Rank III

Advocate II

Nov 16, 2020
Utah
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Chamberlain
Member #

Seems the fenders and quarter panels come off pretty fast and easy so maybe we could get some cool goodies in the aftermarket. Hadn’t thought about that until you mentioned the fenders.
I'm for sure hoping so. Square fenders will make all the difference on the appearance for me. also running something a little more "bashable" would be nice for Moab.

Reactions: TorgSurv and JFord