Nov 18, 2020

Bronco Sport Overlander Concept.jpeg
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Cooppierce, Broncofly

Moab or bust!!!

Nov 18, 2020

Very cool! I signed up for the 2nd day and I hope I am one of the 500.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Jhastin4567, Bronc96

Rank VI

Nov 18, 2020

Gotta get those stickers!
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Nov 18, 2020

The Mall Crawler Bronco concept, huh?
[O- 725 -O]
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Nov 18, 2020

That is my trailer (well not my specific one) but the same model I have. Very cool!
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Nov 18, 2020

That is my trailer (well not my specific one) but the same model I have. Very cool!
Those trailers are so cool. How does it work out for you?

Rank V

Nov 18, 2020

Those trailers are so cool. How does it work out for you?

Huge fan of the Boreas trailer and this response may be more than you bargained for but here I go. Back in 2018 I began my year long search for a trailer that could go extreme off roading, fully outfitted outside kitchen, queen size bed for my wife and I, plus capable of carrying a RTT for the kids. I wanted to pack up and go in under 30 minutes so we could make multiple overnight stops on a journey, and I wanted power system that would last weeks in remote areas. I also wanted it to be self contained so I can come home, park and just pull out my clothes and food. This fit all of my criteria and I have loved having it for over a year.

We have pushed it to the limits off road and handled obstacles better than my truck. It is not top heavy so when navigating precarious obstacles, it is not likely to tip over, which was a major concern I had when looking at other trailers.

So there you have it... I love it and would highly recommend. (I am not paid spokesperson or affiliated with the company :))
D190065, Hobgoblin

Rank V

Nov 19, 2020

TorgSurv, JFord

Rank III

Nov 19, 2020

Rank VI

Nov 19, 2020

Huge fan of the Boreas trailer and this response may be more than you bargained for but here I go. Back in 2018 I began my year long search for a trailer that could go extreme off roading, fully outfitted outside kitchen, queen size bed for my wife and I, plus capable of carrying a RTT for the kids. I wanted to pack up and go in under 30 minutes so we could make multiple overnight stops on a journey, and I wanted power system that would last weeks in remote areas. I also wanted it to be self contained so I can come home, park and just pull out my clothes and food. This fit all of my criteria and I have loved having it for over a year.

We have pushed it to the limits off road and handled obstacles better than my truck. It is not top heavy so when navigating precarious obstacles, it is not likely to tip over, which was a major concern I had when looking at other trailers.

So there you have it... I love it and would highly recommend. (I am not paid spokesperson or affiliated with the company :))

Great to hear the detailed impressions! As I said, these trailers are super cool and I love the idea of having basecamp set up and the vehicle is free to carry on. How much does your trailer weigh? Can a Sport tow that?

Rank V

Nov 19, 2020

Great to hear the detailed impressions! As I said, these trailers are super cool and I love the idea of having basecamp set up and the vehicle is free to carry on. How much does your trailer weigh? Can a Sport tow that?

Dry weight is 1,900 but rated for 3,500. Mine fully loaded for a trip is around 3,400 so I cut it close. I am not certain of the Sports tow capacity but the Bronco should handle it perfectly.
D190065

Rank VI

Nov 19, 2020

Those are the fenders the Bronco should come with from the factory.
Seems the fenders and quarter panels come off pretty fast and easy so maybe we could get some cool goodies in the aftermarket. Hadn’t thought about that until you mentioned the fenders.
nic, TorgSurv

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Nov 19, 2020

These two statements really caught my attention!
...swappable front fenders and rear quarters
...a throwback cue to the first-generation Bronco U13 Roadster model, the Bronco features a tough stepover replacement panel for maximum thrill and open-air feeling instead of traditional doors
Deano Bronc, JFord

Rank III

Nov 19, 2020

Seems the fenders and quarter panels come off pretty fast and easy so maybe we could get some cool goodies in the aftermarket. Hadn’t thought about that until you mentioned the fenders.
I'm for sure hoping so. Square fenders will make all the difference on the appearance for me. also running something a little more "bashable" would be nice for Moab.
TorgSurv, JFord

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Nov 19, 2020

Can't wait to see what Foose does.
JFord, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Nov 20, 2020

Those fenders/flares do look nice. And I like the "roadster door inserts" better than the donut doors.
2022 Bronco BadSquatch, 1974 Bronco Ranger, 1976 Bronco Crawler, 1978 Bronco Custom
Cooppierce, JFord

Rank V

Nov 20, 2020

53637CA5-6A10-4138-A099-029F4187362A.jpeg
BN #702
Utah.bronco on IG
D190065, Bronc96

Rank VI

Nov 20, 2020

I did as well and they emailed me an invitation.Looks like 11:30am Pacific time
Deano Bronc