From Reservation to Order...

Kraken
Mar 04, 2021

Rank IV

Mar 04, 2021

I know many of you have already been converted into an order, but I am so pumped to join the ranks of "ordered" peeps. We started road tripping a couple years ago and this rig will make things much more fun and hopefully get off the trail far enough to see some nature most don't get to see. As a photographer hobbyist I am pretty pumped! Here is a creation I can share from another road trip

1D9A7653-Edit.jpg

Has anyone looked at Opus Campers at all? I feel like the pair together well
4dr Wildtrack, Lux package with some extra fixins
Gutter Clown, TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 04, 2021

Rank I

Mar 06, 2021

Nice camper, off roading capability and nice enough features. I will add this to my outdoor adventure list for when my bronco finally come in! I only reserved and ordered within the last 2 weeks so I am likely looking at 2022. ‍
TK1215, Commodore

Rank IV

Mar 06, 2021

Hey Jason!! I am hoping we catch delivery this year, but it's really not clear. I do think lots of orders will bleed into 2022 though. I might be in the same camp as you my bronco brother!
Commodore

Trusted and Carefree

Mar 10, 2021

I converted my order too, but have a late order date, so I will be MY22 for sure. Thats okay, I get to see what 22 has to offer and change up if its better. If not, I am super happy with the way the Wildtrak I optioned will build out.

On the Opus trailers- I think those are plenty cool. Just watch the weight on them- I think the OP4 is within the weight specs but Im not sure about the larger models. 3500lbs and the light lounge weight are hard to manage with much bigger than a 2-4 person trailer.
2023 Wildtrak. "Sometimes you got to get lost, to get found" -J Bronco
TK1215, Commodore

Rank VI

Mar 10, 2021

Great photography and a nice camper. As you know, what will be important is understanding the available load as documented on the door jamb sticker. We may not see many examples until we take delivery. After taking delivery, you might consider loading up your Bronco with gear for a camping trip. If you visit a CAT scales location, you can obtain the vehicle weight and then know what your limit will be for tongue weight.

For your total trailer weight, it is important to adjust for any options selected and understand how the dry weight will change as you gear up. I do not know if you can locate a company that rents Opus campers for overnight trips. If so, you might gain insights on how the Bronco tows and how the Opus behaves.

I am planning to add a trailer/camper in 2022 and hope to test rent the make/model I seek from a company in North Carolina.
BroncoPA65, TK1215

Rank IV

Mar 15, 2021

I converted my order too, but have a late order date, so I will be MY22 for sure. Thats okay, I get to see what 22 has to offer and change up if its better. If not, I am super happy with the way the Wildtrak I optioned will build out.

On the Opus trailers- I think those are plenty cool. Just watch the weight on them- I think the OP4 is within the weight specs but Im not sure about the larger models. 3500lbs and the light lounge weight are hard to manage with much bigger than a 2-4 person trailer.
The Opus 4 if I pull the trigger. I just want something I can use to get off the grid for a couple days. Not a huge camper guy, but maybe I could be if the situation was right :)
TK1215, BuzzyBud