Friday Night Outbreak

ResidualGenius
Dec 11, 2021

Libations MOD

Dec 11, 2021

Since BN is such a large group and most talk is vehicle-related, figured it appropriate to change it up today, just wanted to say my thoughts and prayers are with you all that were affected last night by the extreme, widespread weather outbreak and I am sure BN will come together with you all. #BroncoFamily
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
jakecovert, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2021

Life is a Highway

Dec 11, 2021

Solid call @ResidualGenius , it’s very easy to not look past our own horizons sometimes. Taking a minute to lift up all the affected people, cities and states
Deano Bronc, Bronco 202?

No Ragerts

Dec 11, 2021

It’s tragic! Sending good vibes to everyone affected by Mother Nature’s fury.
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
tmarshall4530, SlashRacer

Rank III

Dec 11, 2021

Agreed, thoughts and prayers to the dozens of families affected by the tornados. Very sad...
tmarshall4530, SlashRacer

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Dec 12, 2021

I wholeheartedly agree and appreciate the sentiment. Living in a city known for its weather, it’s easy to take things for granted, and to get accustomed to the expected. Violent changes in weather systems are scary because of their unpredictability. They remind us of how vulnerable we can be. I hope things turn around for the better for these folks.
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Deano Bronc, Bronco 202?

Gas Can Devastation caused by Colorado Elevation

Dec 12, 2021

Since BN is such a large group and most talk is vehicle-related, figured it appropriate to change it up today, just wanted to say my thoughts and prayers are with you all that were affected last night by the extreme, widespread weather outbreak and I am sure BN will come together with you all. #BroncoFamily
Definitely! Our Hearts go out to all of those that are suffering from this horrible natural disaster. We can only Hope and Pray for everyone down there to somehow get through this.
*632* Days to get A 2021 - 2022 -
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.
Deano Bronc, tmarshall4530

Road trip!!!

Dec 12, 2021

Very tragic indeed. Please pray for those affected.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Deano Bronc, ResidualGenius

🐎Just a girl & her Bronco🐎

Dec 12, 2021

@residualgeniius good call on starting this thread. Prayers to everyone affected by these storms! The video on the news.. .devasting damage!
Hi y'all, Lauri here and I am the proud owner of a MY21 Badlands, SAS, 2.7 auto, 4 door, soft top, Cactus Gray, no reservation, ordered 9/11/21, Took delivery 1/8/22!
Deano Bronc, ResidualGenius