Ford should replace its board of directors with forum warriors

KennyMac
Jun 07, 2021

Rank V

Jun 07, 2021

BN and the other forum seem to have many members who have it all figured out. They know exactly what Ford should have done to 100% prevent any production delays this year, and exactly what Ford needs to do to have production back on track by the weekend. Their board of directors, every member of management, and engineering must all be morons because they just can't see it, when the solution is so simple. "Why don't they just *x*?" Comes up every 5 minutes. The solution is simple, the forum members are so much smarter than every Ford employee combined. I get it, I'm frustrated my Bronco isn't in my driveway too, and the Monday morning armchair quarterback position is an easy one to take, but some of y'all are beating the maggots on the dead horse, and the negativity is getting old. I grew up in a Chevy family, my first car was a Pontiac, but my first 4x4 was a 79 F100. If the delays were legit Ford's failure, I'd be the first to call them out, but this year there's so much more to it than that. Those adamantly whining about Ford's failures obviously don't know a damn thing about manufacturing, period. I mean, Jesus Christ, have you bought a 2x4 lately? Who's at fault there, Home Depot? Last week I needed a new head for my weedeater, and couldn't find one anywhere. Those A-holes at Stihl should have seen this coming!!! Come on, guys, why didn't YOU see this coming and start your own company building Bronco tops? We'd all have Broncos in our driveway and you'd be a millionaire laughing in all our faces. I blame YOU for not heading this off!!

Sorry, rant over, carry on blasting me for being wrong, tell me why Ford sucks, I can take it...
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
Sdakotabronco, Mal
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 07, 2021

Rank V

Jun 07, 2021

Feel Better?...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
Sdakotabronco, Bschurr

Rank V

Jun 07, 2021

I do, thanks! Still no Bronco in the driveway tho....
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
Sdakotabronco, Deano Bronc

Libations MOD

Jun 07, 2021

Feel Better?...
Obviously someones needing to vent on this Monday LOL
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Sdakotabronco, KennyMac

Road trip!!!

Jun 07, 2021

This is what comes to mind when I read all of the complaints on the forums.

2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Sdakotabronco, KennyMac

Life is a Highway

Jun 07, 2021

BN and the other forum seem to have many members who have it all figured out. They know exactly what Ford should have done to 100% prevent any production delays this year, and exactly what Ford needs to do to have production back on track by the weekend. Their board of directors, every member of management, and engineering must all be morons because they just can't see it, when the solution is so simple. "Why don't they just *x*?" Comes up every 5 minutes. The solution is simple, the forum members are so much smarter than every Ford employee combined. I get it, I'm frustrated my Bronco isn't in my driveway too, and the Monday morning armchair quarterback position is an easy one to take, but some of y'all are beating the maggots on the dead horse, and the negativity is getting old. I grew up in a Chevy family, my first car was a Pontiac, but my first 4x4 was a 79 F100. If the delays were legit Ford's failure, I'd be the first to call them out, but this year there's so much more to it than that. Those adamantly whining about Ford's failures obviously don't know a damn thing about manufacturing, period. I mean, Jesus Christ, have you bought a 2x4 lately? Who's at fault there, Home Depot? Last week I needed a new head for my weedeater, and couldn't find one anywhere. Those A-holes at Stihl should have seen this coming!!! Come on, guys, why didn't YOU see this coming and start your own company building Bronco tops? We'd all have Broncos in our driveway and you'd be a millionaire laughing in all our faces. I blame YOU for not heading this off!!

Sorry, rant over, carry on blasting me for being wrong, tell me why Ford sucks, I can take it...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=NWrDh9fKicw&usg=AOvVaw2FQzAn_66ZOcit8okrTiHui have to post this way sorry
Sdakotabronco, KennyMac

Rank VI

Jun 07, 2021

3fszvm.jpg
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
KennyMac, Deano Bronc

Road trip!!!

Jun 07, 2021

Sdakotabronco, KennyMac

Libations MOD

Jun 07, 2021

FOrd: we will email you a generic response email in 3 more months with info
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Sdakotabronco, KennyMac

Rank VI

Jun 08, 2021

Someone needs a hug.
I needed one after that bs email.
KennyMac, DRWright

Rank V

Jun 08, 2021

sorry, rant over, carry on blasting me for being wrong, tell me why Ford sucks, I can take it...

I’ll give you two “attaboys” for that post. I feel the same way, just couldn’t care enough to post it.
You can't reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.
Bronc96, KennyMac

No Ragerts

Jun 08, 2021

@KennyMac - I would have suggested you switch to decaf but your post was 6:54pm so perhaps now that it’s getting dark outside it’s time for a nice Bourbon. May I suggest a few fingers of Widow Jane?
6BB1E095-0F48-498B-A569-61154FF71020.jpeg
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
LR48, Bronc96

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Jun 08, 2021

Im sorry, id love to read that all, but you need to break up that stonewall of text there

Like this if anything
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
TK1215, KennyMac

Rank II

Jun 08, 2021

Let it out brother. That’s what this forum is ALSO for, therapy :)
G.O.A.T.
KennyMac, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jun 08, 2021

I would be one hell of an executive. I would be at the office 24/7. Ole TitsLaRue at the office would look like this:ZCAqAw3.gif
LR48, Bronc96

Rank VI

Jun 08, 2021

Dude, I am right there with you.
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jun 08, 2021

The only thing that gets me riled up is the lack of communication, when there is a lot more communication that could be occurring. Even if it’s a weekly “I (the PR rep sending out mass emails) have no idea what I’m doing but I DO know that there have been x amount more hardtop units delivered to MAP this week, and we cranked out X amount dealership demo units to be shipped out by the end of the month”.
That’s a better approach than leaving everyone in the dark and sending out one vague email months after hyping us up in hopes we will receive actual news with substance.
Sdakotabronco, LR48

Rank V

Jun 08, 2021

Well, other than potentially pushing several thousand people’s builds back in line or even to 2022 with the priority order boondoggle, and the game-changing creation of the dealership allocation process.

Then there’s the engineering genius of Ford that managed to place the winch in the way of the cameras and Adaptive Cruise Control….this negating Lux and high packages from adding the winch to their build. And let’s not forget the safari bar issue that no one at Ford realized it was a bad idea to block the Bronco lettering, causing them to start from scratch and add another item to their constrained list.

Oh, and some minor issues like no PPF or Cargo mats if you want Sasquatch, roof racks, etc., etc.,. And major issues like advising everyone to dump their MIC top for a soft top, but not even offering a soft top option for up to 40% of their orders comprising all 2drs, WT’s and FE’s. I mean, they put all their eggs in that one Webasto basket, and they launched in the middle of a pandemic…..some might call that a lack of good planning.

Now there’s a lot of complaining, but a lot of it is justified as well. I love Ford and have for most of my 58 years, but let’s not give them a complete pass. Let’s hold them accountable and ask for them to be better to continue to earn our business.
LR48, Bronc96

Road trip!!!

Jun 08, 2021

Well, other than potentially pushing several thousand people’s builds back in line or even to 2022 with the priority order boondoggle, and the game-changing creation of the dealership allocation process.

Then there’s the engineering genius of Ford that managed to place the winch in the way of the cameras and Adaptive Cruise Control….this negating Lux and high packages from adding the winch to their build. And let’s not forget the safari bar issue that no one at Ford realized it was a bad idea to block the Bronco lettering, causing them to start from scratch and add another item to their constrained list.

Oh, and some minor issues like no PPF or Cargo mats if you want Sasquatch, roof racks, etc., etc.,. And major issues like advising everyone to dump their MIC top for a soft top, but not even offering a soft top option for up to 40% of their orders comprising all 2drs, WT’s and FE’s. I mean, they put all their eggs in that one Webasto basket, and they launched in the middle of a pandemic…..some might call that a lack of good planning and the buck stops at the blue oval.

Now there’s a lot of complaining, but a lot of it is justified as well. I love Ford and have for most of my 58 years, but let’s not give them a complete pass. Let’s hold them accountable and ask for them to be better to continue to earn our business.
How happy would people be if Ford would have put of the Bronco launch off for another year? It would have pissed off EVERYONE!

Ford has invested millions into the bronco. Design, molds, tooling, testing, etc, etc, etc…

Sure they have a few things that may have gotten over looked. It’s easy to sit on the outside and say “I would have done this and I would have done that”.

It’s not as easy as it looks.
Bronc96, Norderwurm

Road trip!!!

Jun 08, 2021

It could be worse…….they could have built something without a purpose that looks like the Blazer! :eek::p:ROFLMAO:
Sdakotabronco, Deano Bronc