Ford Possibly Scheduling November Accessory Event Online

Jhastin4567
Oct 28, 2020

Rank VI

Oct 28, 2020

Came across this article stating that Ford May be hosting an online event in November to reveal to 200+ accessories.

https://www.motor1.com/news/442151/ford-bronco-accessory-debut-event/
BuzzyBud, Commodore

Moab or bust!!!

Oct 30, 2020

Came across this article stating that Ford May be hosting an online event in November to reveal to 200+ accessories.
That would be a great way to do it if they do a pretty in depth look at all of them. I would guess that would take a lot of time though.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Commodore

Rank VI

Oct 30, 2020

Hmm... so the author's just going off the previous SEMA date? :unsure:

I hope that's the case. Def a few of the featured accessories I was hoping to add to build. Speaking of, I thought I remember reading somewhere that slide out tailgate wasn't going to be available at initial delivery? Did I dream that?

edit: yes... i dream about reading bronco news.
[O- 725 -O]
Commodore, Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Oct 30, 2020

Hmm... so the author's just going off the previous SEMA date? :unsure:

I hope that's the case. Def a few of the featured accessories I was hoping to add to build. Speaking of, I thought I remember reading somewhere that slide out tailgate wasn't going to be available at initial delivery? Did I dream that?

edit: yes... i dream about reading bronco news.
So is that slide out shelf not part of the standard build, only an added "future" accessory? "sigh"
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
Commodore, Big Mike

Road trip!!!

Oct 30, 2020

So is that slide out shelf not part of the standard build, only an added "future" accessory? "sigh"
That is an accessory that will be installed at the mod plant after the Broncos are built.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Commodore, TXArchitect

Rank VI

Oct 30, 2020

Calling @rmc523 ... I think I've seen you mention the late availability of the sliding tailgate. Can you recall where that news came from?
[O- 725 -O]
LoneRanger, Commodore

Rank VI

Nov 03, 2020

Any ideas where we can score a list of these accessories before December? Would be nice to have the opportunity to review prior to working with dealer for order?
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
NativeSoCal, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Nov 06, 2020

Any ideas where we can score a list of these accessories before December? Would be nice to have the opportunity to review prior to working with dealer for order?
Tic Tic Tic...
I’m hoping we do get the list ...this November
Bronc96, SlashRacer

Rank V

Nov 06, 2020

Finding a lot of things already on B & P are better and cheaper aftermarket, judging by what they charge for same equipment on Jeeps...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
Deano Bronc, Commodore

Moab or bust!!!

Nov 06, 2020

Finding a lot of things already on B & P are better and cheaper aftermarket, judging by what they charge for same equipment on Jeeps...
It will be interesting if the aftermarket will price their new Bronco accessories reasonably or come out much more expensive than Jeep equivalents. They have had a long time to design, build, and recoup their R&D expenses on the current Jeep items.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bronc96, Commodore

Rank VI

Nov 06, 2020

Any word on the pending November Accessories event? Wondering if I am waiting for something scheduled for December . . .
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
Bronc96, Commodore