Advocate II

Oct 23, 2021
TX
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Durant
Member #

I ordered the Perimeter Plus directly from Ford and took the Bronco to the dealership to have it installed. Dealer has been great - Accessories manager said the part I ordered was the right part but it didn’t fit. After coordinating with FOMOCO, the dealer said they ordered an additional adapter harness and when I brought the Bronco back a second time, the install went great. Took a couple of hours as no one is really familiar with the Bronco yet (I guess]. The alarm works really well and it someone bumps the truck I also get an alert on my Ford Pass App.

Bonus, I now have remote start on my Base Bronco from the keyfob (I was using Ford Pass previously) .

Kudos to Northside Ford for honoring the $50 install advertised online and for working with Ford to get the install right.

P/N: ML3Z-19A361-A

Attachments

Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

That is great information. Glad to see more accessory information coming into the forum. Will watch this thread for more updates!

Forditude

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 23, 2021
TX
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Durant
Member #

It might be a dumb question! But, will the perimeter alarm protect the tires from been removed?
I don’t think so except to say that it’s pretty sensitive...any bump on the outside of the Bronco sets off the alarm and pings me on my Ford App.

Reactions: AD BRONCO

AD BRONCO

Rank IV

Advocate III

Apr 9, 2021
North Andover, MA, USA
First Name
Xandao
Last Name
DSouza
Member #

I don’t think so except to say that it’s pretty sensitive...any bump on the outside of the Bronco sets off the alarm and pings me on my Ford App.
Thanks for replying! Do you have to activate or automatically turns on when you lock it?

Forditude

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 23, 2021
TX
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Durant
Member #

The system arms when you hit the lock button. It also comes with a window decal if that matters to you and there is an LED kit you can add as well to indicate the vehicle alarm is active.

Hope this helps.