Advocate III

Feb 4, 2021
Morris, Illinois, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Dunbar
Member #

I think it's great that Ford is sending a picture of our Bronco's as they come off the line. It may be a ploy to keep us engaged (and on edge), but I love it.
It must be Carbonized Grey week at MAP. I'm hoping to see a picture of mine later this week...!

1Five1 Garage

Rank V

Promoter II

Apr 26, 2021
port saint lucie
First Name
SHAWN
Last Name
PATTEN
I think it's great that Ford is sending a picture of our Bronco's as they come off the line. It may be a ploy to keep us engaged (and on edge), but I love it.
It must be Carbonized Grey week at MAP. I'm hoping to see a picture of mine later this week...!
Was thinking the same thing... carbonized grey badlands week...

TitsLaRue

Rank III

Supporter I

May 27, 2021
Mid South
First Name
Tits
Last Name
LaRue
1634591941363.png

Mine was a 8/3 blend date. 2400 miles on it and loving it. Black Diamond Mid Package.. It looks like there is a Ranger behind me in line!

The fact that Ford did this is absolutely Badass. A much appreciated email today! There is a Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! It is a Cyber Orange Bronco that gets driven daily. Hope you all get your own pic soon. T. LaRue

Pegasus65

Rank III

Advocate II

Sep 30, 2021
Crescent City
First Name
Sharena
Last Name
Pegasus65
Member #

View attachment 19921

Mine was a 8/3 blend date. 2400 miles on it and loving it. Black Diamond Mid Package.. It looks like there is a Ranger behind me in line!

The fact that Ford did this is absolutely Badass. A much appreciated email today! There is a Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! It is a Cyber Orange Bronco that gets driven daily. Hope you all get your own pic soon. T. LaRue
that may be your car on the line right behind mine...wow, that is super cool...I need to blow the pic up and look to see if that's a "3"!

GoldSwan

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Apr 20, 2021
MA
First Name
Lauren
Last Name
Erickson
Member #

Interesting, I went and picked her up on 9/4/21 and I still got an email today. Looks like her though, so maybe they've been taking pictures all along and just now decided to email them to us???View attachment 19922
I can almost pretend that’s mine…velocity blue Outer Banks 4door…but my poor baby is stuck on Dirt Mountain til November sometime. Thanks for the pic!

Calgecko

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 28, 2020
Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Brooks
Member #

This is super cool. It would be great if they could find a way to automate this process with a camera that takes a pic of every Bronco as it comes down the line, and associate the pics with the respective VIN. HUGE thumbs up on this idea... and a great way to keep us engaged and give us some cool memorabilia for our rides. this is a step in the right direction.

Bschurr

Rank V

Don't delete

Jan 28, 2021
NY, USA
First Name
Barry
Last Name
Schurr
This is super cool. It would be great if they could find a way to automate this process with a camera that takes a pic of every Bronco as it comes down the line, and associate the pics with the respective VIN. HUGE thumbs up on this idea... and a great way to keep us engaged and give us some cool memorabilia for our rides. this is a step in the right direction.
This post along with all our pics reminds me of the souvenir pictures at Disney World/Land or Six Flags when you hit the big splash at the bottom of the log flume…