Ford: How about a Sasquatch pak for Bronco Sport?

BroncoMax
Sep 18, 2020

Rank V

Sep 18, 2020

Ford how about about a Bronco Sport with Sasquatch pak. like big brother? Especially a locking axle, at least rear? ( twin clutch rear axle questions) Have a huge Sasquatch decal option on the side too. How could you not like it? That would announce to everybody.....Rav-4, Subaru, Crv, and Rogue...your wanna-be's.
Baja on! As Ford Spanked the competition in 1969, in the Baja 1000, NO OTHER AUTOMAKER HAS, replicated in 50 plus years
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2020

Rank VI

Sep 18, 2020

I like where your head is @BroncoMax . They might do this in future models/trims if they hear enough of our voices but as for now we will have to rely on aftermarket for that extra umph. There may possibly be some dealer-installed options in the works for a lift, suspension and tire options but still very hush-hush from Ford Corporate.
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
BroncoMax

Moab or bust!!!

Sep 18, 2020

I like where your head is @BroncoMax . They might do this in future models/trims if they hear enough of our voices but as for now we will have to rely on aftermarket for that extra umph. There may possibly be some dealer-installed options in the works for a lift, suspension and tire options but still very hush-hush from Ford Corporate.
I think they have already mentioned they will have a 1" lift and 32" tire accessory option. Not a lot of lift but it looks great on the Sport.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Ponds, TXArchitect

Rank VI

Sep 18, 2020

Yeah, we are waiting on the final accessories list. Everything is still "TBD" We are expecting this to change a lot by Black Friday. Expect two more months of speculation until pricing and accessories are finally solidified.
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
BroncoMax, Deano Bronc