Ford Horizon Q&A Live Stream Event

D190065
Nov 19, 2020

Rank V

Nov 19, 2020

I just received an email from Ford to virtually attend the SEMA streaming event scheduled for tonight at 8pm EST. And was also invited to an additional "Exclusive VIP Access" live stream Q&A as a reservation holder scheduled for 20 Nov @2:30 pm EST. Anyone else get an invite? I had to create a Ford Horizon account and register for the event. The details from the site are below.

From Email Content: We’d also like to extend early VIP registration for an exclusive, live Q&A session for Reservation Holders and SEMA enthusiasts on November 20, 2020 at 2:30pm

About this event

Live stream
The Ford Bronco Team, Esteban Plaza-Jennings, Jeff Seaman, and Ryan Olsson stop by the Ford XR studio to take live questions and give you an exclusive look at your next vehicle, the all-new Ford Bronco. We can’t wait to show you around the Bronco, demo some of its awesome features and accessories, and answer some of your most burning questions. Bronco™ Image Disclaimer: "Preproduction model with optional equipment shown. Available beginning spring 2021"
~Danno
Bronco Nation# 212
First Edition, 2-Dr, Lightning Blue, Blk Seats, Tow Package (Res: 7/13)
Bsooudi, Hobgoblin
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2020

Rank VI

Nov 19, 2020

Exciting stuff! I've seen a few folks get this email. Ask good questions and post answers here!
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Bsooudi, JFord

Rank VI

Nov 19, 2020

I got both invites as well!
Bsooudi, D190065

Rank VI

Nov 19, 2020

Lets start getting questions together, people!

I'll start us.

1. When will dealers take orders, some have said the 7th of DEC, can that be confirmed?
2. Will B&P be updated prior to orders being taken at the dealer?
3. If B&P isn't going to be updated prior to reservations converting to orders, what is the solution for reservation holders knowing exactly what is available for ordering?
3. Will Ford announce a cut off date for when later reservations become 2022 deliveries? If so when will that be?
4. Will cancelled FEs still be produced?
5. When will we get full clarification of exactly what options will be available at launch?
6. If I still want a "Late Availability" item, how does that affect the order in which my Bronco is produced?
7. When will dealers be able to place orders for accessories, especially Ford Performance accessories?

I'm sure y'all will get the rest.
gvanroy, Cooppierce

Moab or bust!!!

Nov 19, 2020

Yep, me too.

Is tonight by invitation or just Friday afternoon's event?
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bsooudi, Hobgoblin

Rank V

Nov 19, 2020

Yep, me too.

I believe Friday is by invitation or rather registration for the event. But if you go to the website, you may be able to log in? Worth a try anyway. :unsure:
~Danno
Bronco Nation# 212
Bsooudi

Moab or bust!!!

Nov 19, 2020

I believe Friday is by invitation or rather registration for the event. But if you go to the website, you may be able to log in? Worth a try anyway. :unsure:
yeah, I didn't get anything special for tonight but got a confirmation email for tomorrow. I'll see what happens. Thanks!
Slownstddy, Bsooudi

Rank VI

Nov 19, 2020

Lets start getting questions together, people!

I'll start us.

1. When will dealers take orders, some have said the 7th of DEC, can that be confirmed?
2. Will B&P be updated prior to orders being taken at the dealer?
3. If B&P isn't going to be updated prior to reservations converting to orders, what is the solution for reservation holders knowing exactly what is available for ordering?
3. Will Ford announce a cut off date for when later reservations become 2022 deliveries? If so when will that be?
4. Will cancelled FEs still be produced?
5. When will we get full clarification of exactly what options will be available at launch?
6. If I still want a "Late Availability" item, how does that affect the order in which my Bronco is produced?
7. When will dealers be able to place orders for accessories, especially Ford Performance accessories?

I'm sure y'all will get the rest.
I think many will want to know if there is going to be a video demonstration of the soft top prior to ordering. Not sure if you have that answer for us or not David? If so, we can keep it off of the list. But if you are not sure we can add that as well.

As something that is a standard offering on the Bronco (4 door) there has been very little showing that item. Looks like there may be an issue with these tops or they just want to push everyone to a hard top.

I am sure others will want to know if there is room for a second battery and also on-board air under the hood as well. The winch will likely be another item with a lot of questions also.
Bsooudi, D190065

Rank VI

Nov 19, 2020

yeah, I didn't get anything special for tonight but got a confirmation email for tomorrow. I'll see what happens. Thanks!
I didn’t get anything so I will be face pressed against the BN forum page on my phone refreshing every second until Saturday.:giggle:
SierraHotelBronco, Slownstddy

Rank VI

Nov 20, 2020

I think many will want to know if there is going to be a video demonstration of the soft top prior to ordering.
*Pulls out Ford Performance Magic 8 Ball full of non-committal replies that he got from Mike*
*Shake*
*Shake*
*Shake*
*Winces as "Stay Tuned" floats to the surface...again*
*Types response*
*sighs*
Stereo, Bsooudi

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Nov 20, 2020

Read through the FAQs, there's a lot of info there. I was going to quote a line or two, but there's too much.
There's a countdown clock and video window for tomorrow's Bronco Event, so maybe that one is open to everyone.
D190065

Rank V

Nov 20, 2020

Just watched the live SEMA event.... not a lot to talk about on our big Bronco. The Sport, Mach-E, and F150 got most attention. Hopefully Q&A tomorrow will have better results.
~Danno
Bronco Nation# 212
TorgSurv

Rank VI

Nov 20, 2020

*Pulls out Ford Performance Magic 8 Ball full of non-committal replies that he got from Mike*
*Shake*
*Shake*
*Shake*
*Winces as "Stay Tuned" floats to the surface...again*
*Types response*
*sighs*

1605838589600.png
Fstfrd00, Bsooudi

Rank II

Nov 20, 2020

Man I’m really hoping I won’t b busy tmrw at work at 130 central. Ready to ask hundreds of questions.
D190065, Bsooudi

Rank V

Nov 20, 2020

Yep, me too.

Just Friday afternoon. There is also another event tomorrow night at Ford auto nights sema on YouTube
Josh Hamilton

Rank V

Nov 20, 2020

Just watched the live SEMA event.... not a lot to talk about on our big Bronco. The Sport, Mach-E, and F150 got most attention. Hopefully Q&A tomorrow will have better results.

Q&A should have a lot more answers tomorrow. The dealers had a virtual dealer meeting the last two days and got to ask A ton of questions. So hopefully you will get the same opportunity.
Josh Hamilton
jmalinov, D190065

Rank VI

Nov 20, 2020

I am in for tomorrow’s Q&A as well, so will try to steal some of the questions posted above. I do want to know if any of those things we saw on the Bronco build tonight will actually be available through Ford Performance.
Hobgoblin, D190065

Rank VI

Nov 20, 2020

I am in got my email / registered.
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now
Bsooudi, JFord

Rank II

Nov 20, 2020

I am in got my email / registered.
same, let's do it
Bsooudi, JFord

Moab or bust!!!

Nov 20, 2020

I'm just hoping to get at least one question answered. With 500 people trying to ask questions, it may be tough to get your question noticed.
SierraHotelBronco, nic