Ford: Driving JL sales

richtor
Oct 16, 2021

Rank V

Oct 16, 2021

QUOTE="aldo98229, post: 1692494, member: 43847"]
That makes yours a XBRHJLURXR: Ex-Bronco Reservation Holder JLURXR order.

Jim Farley has done a magnificent job converting many life-long Ford fans into first-time Jeep owners.

Welcome to the light!
[/QUOTE]
I was a lucky one with a 11/29 build date as a morning 7/14 reservation or id have a JL 4.88 stick order too.

My small town dealer had 17 allocations and are receiving 3 2021 Bronco Builds. The problem is allocation will be even harder in for them in 2022. What the hell Ford?

Allocation on a reserved vehicle should not be based on sales but based on timestamp only!
Gimesnow, Rydfree
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2021

Rank V

Oct 16, 2021

No surprise there. I can't tell you how many folks I know with 7/13 reservations with no vin. I know of two 7/13 FE that didn't built........
2D BL, Sas, 2.7l, High, Silver 10:22pm 7/13/20 Res, 1/31 2/7 2/14 2/28 3/7 build dates
built 3/11/22, delivered 4/16/22
richtor, Speed Devil

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Oct 16, 2021

No surprise there. I can't tell you how many folks I know with 7/13 reservations with no vin. I know of two 7/13 FE that didn't built........

sorry to hear that

not sure my build date but definitely a November delivery. Also, would have been the other pony instead of a Jeep
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 16, 2021

sorry to hear that

not sure my build date but definitely a November delivery. Also, would have been the other pony instead of a Jeep
Same here.
Speed Devil

Rank V

Oct 16, 2021

sorry to hear that

Bronco and Mustang are two different vehicles. By saying this you’re saying you don’t want to drive off-road you just want a fun driving vehicle. Which is great, but there are many choice for fun driving cars.
Only two off road vehicles are available with the Bronco and JL.

I will also admit I enjoyed my Rubicon much more than any of my mustangs. Hell my Fiesta ST was more fun than the mustangs I’ve driven.
Speed Devil

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Oct 16, 2021

Bronco and Mustang are two different vehicles. By saying this you’re saying you don’t want to drive off-road you just want a fun driving vehicle. Which is great, but there are many choice for fun driving cars.
Only two off road vehicles are available with the Bronco and JL.

I will also admit I enjoyed my Rubicon much more than any of my mustangs. Hell my Fiesta ST was more fun than the mustangs I’ve driven.

Im a switch, I can be versatile xD

More I see it as I either want the Pony of the Trails or Pony of the Roads, but a damn horse as I wanna cruise topless while rowing gears and besides the astrological aspect (Sagittarius), prefer Ford to Mopar, only getting my Ram as I prefer the looks to the F150
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 16, 2021

I'm not saying I like on road only, if I had the money I'd buy both. I have a 4x4, just wanted a new one and can get more use out of a Bronco than a Mustang which I can only drive 5-6 months out of the year. If I couldn't get a Bronco I would buy a Mustang and kept fixing my rusty 150 or pull the old CJ out of the garage.
I like driving on road and off road.
richtor, Speed Devil

Rank V

Oct 16, 2021

Im a switch, I can be versatile xD

More I see it as I either want the Pony of the Trails or Pony of the Roads, but a damn horse as I wanna cruise topless while rowing gears and besides the astrological aspect (Sagittarius), prefer Ford to Mopar, only getting my Ram as I prefer the looks to the F150
Topless is good, doorless is better.
7F5717FE-CF55-43B3-AA83-2A334CCEBD82.jpeg5DAEB5D4-DC87-4DE0-8695-F56E173107D3.jpeg