Ford credit interest rates?

NickP

Rank V
Staff member
Super Moderator

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Scottsdale, AZ, USA
I’m a bit curious about this as well. I’m inclined to just use the dealership financing from a simplicity perspective but the difference between them and my CU could be substantial.

Reactions: Bronco_Girl

BigShasta

Rank III

Advocate II

May 14, 2021
Panama City Beach, FL
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Condron
Member #

I’m a bit curious about this as well. I’m inclined to just use the dealership financing from a simplicity perspective but the difference between them and my CU could be substantial.
My plan is to get the best rate I can from our local credit union and then let ford match or beat it. Honestly unless they offer some incentive or a better rate, matching it won't be enough.

Reactions: NickP

DFW Rusty

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Sep 16, 2021
North Texas
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Walker
I just bought a brand new F150 3 weeks ago and I got 0% interest through Ford for 72 months. I had a pretty decent down payment, and I told the dealership what my payment and terms would be or I wasn't buying, they new I wasn't playing around. It literally left them with no choice but to give me a 1% or better.

Reactions: LR48

NotApplicable

Rank III

Advocate I

Oct 6, 2021
USA
First Name
E
Last Name
K
Member #

I financed my Bronco at 1.49% through DCU. Highly recommend. The 0% and 0.9% special Ford financing rates being described here won't be available on a vehicle like the Bronco for a long, long time.

Edit: but to get actual decent rates, plenty of dealerships will actually offer you non-Ford financing done in-house.

BigShasta

Rank III

Advocate II

May 14, 2021
Panama City Beach, FL
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Condron
Member #

I financed my Bronco at 1.49% through DCU. Highly recommend. The 0% and 0.9% special Ford financing rates being described here won't be available on a vehicle like the Bronco for a long, long time.

Edit: but to get actual decent rates, plenty of dealerships will actually offer you non-Ford financing done in-house.
They will offer you the best rate you'll take that also gives them the best incentive from the lender. As long as it's all done within 30 days you can get offers from a bunch of places and it's just one hit on your credit. Go in pre approved for the best offer you can find from your local credit unions and if they can beat it, great but it forces their hand. You don't have to offer up the rate you have until they tell you what they can get you.

We also have over 800 score and a large down payment.

ride high

Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 19, 2021
chicagos west burbs
First Name
Stacy
Last Name
Jamison
you'd think that with the disruption with the bronco that they would at least provide BRONCO customers exceptional finance program for supporting this adventure

Reactions: Shadowblade

bigbend4J

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Apr 16, 2021
Hollister, CA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Rojas
Member #

Going with my CU in California. Rates depend on individual credit as well as other factors like length of loan and how much financed. 2.65% for 72 for me. You only need a score of 760+ to be considered top tier at my place.

Wanna1

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Oct 20, 2020
Starkville, MS, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Pearson
Member #

Being a bit of a smart***: I have a high interest rate but am unable to fulfill it until late 2022.

Seriously though - unless it's 0%, I'm saving to pay cash. If it's 0%, I'll use Ford's money.

The_Chews

Rank III

Champion III

Oct 17, 2021
Charlotte, NC
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Chew
Member #

Applied with Bank of America and got 2.2% so I mentioned that to my deal and they asked if they could try and match it. They did and I ended up giving me 1.79%. Should be taking delivery next week.(y)

Reactions: Rtml10