Ford Bronco Raptor in Rocket League 4

Laura
Aug 03, 2022
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Aug 03, 2022

rl_ford-bronco_keyart_16x9.jpg

rl_ford-bronco_screenshots_base-car_16x9.jpg

Building upon the previous collaborations between San Diego developer Psyonix and Ford, the two announced yesterday that the Ford Bronco Raptor RLE Bundle will be available in Rocket League beginning August 4! In addition, Ford is once again teaming up with Rocket League Esports as an Official Sponsor of the upcoming Rocket League World Championship Events in Fort Worth, Texas, also beginning August 4.

The 2022 Ford Bronco® Raptor®, the newest member of the Bronco outdoor brand of Built Wild™SUVs, is the world’s first Ultra4 Racing-inspired SUV and the most powerful street-legal Bronco ever. The Rocket League Edition - the Ford Bronco Raptor RLE Bundle - will be available in the Item Shop from August 4 through August 16 for 1100 Credits. The Bundle will feature the Ford Bronco Raptor RLE car, Ford Bronco Raptor Decal, Engine Audio, Wheels and a Ford Bronco Raptor Player Banner.

Ahead of the in-game content release, Psyonix and Ford are hosting the third iteration of the Ford + Rocket League Freestyle Invitational starting today at 11AM PT (6PM UTC) on Twitch. The Invitational sees 12 of the best Rocket League freestylers in North America compete for part of a $100,000 prize pool, as well as a chance to play at the Grand Finals live on-stage at the Rocket League World Championship on August 13 at Dickies Arena. Ford is also an Official Sponsor of the Rocket League World Championship, which begins with the Wildcard Event on August 4 and runs until August 14. All World Championship Events and the Ford Freestyle Invitational can be viewed on Twitch.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
WoolyGoat, Speed Devil
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 03, 2022
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Aug 03, 2022

I had to ask @jparker if this is what the cool people are playing these days.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
ABQNMBronco, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Aug 03, 2022

I'm clearly not a cool kid. I don't play video games, and I couldn't imagine watching other people play video games. Obviously I don't "get" e-sports.

Having said that, it's cool that the Bronco Raptor is part of it!
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
ABQNMBronco, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Aug 03, 2022

So, I get to drive a virtual Bronco while I wait the next 6 to 12 years on my real one? At least this one is a RAPTOR!
Big Pony, 210superair

Burrito Connoisseur

Aug 03, 2022

I had to ask @jparker if this is what the cool people are playing these days.
Oooo we're cool people now!?! Neat!!

Admittedly am a huge video game player. Use to play competitively, but now with family/kids/age that's not longer in the cards and I just watch other people play. There are two sports I regularly watch—one of them is Formula 1, and the other is Esports.

Rocket League, is like soccer... except the players are demolition derby cars with jet packs attached. Prize pool for the big Rocket League tournaments are in ~$500k - $2 million dollar range, and most of the top players are under the age of 30 and have earned $500,000 in prize money. Obviously not in the same league as NFL or Formula 1 salaries... but... not bad at all for playing video games.

Video below gives you a sense for what it's like—

2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
ABQNMBronco, 210superair

Rank V

Aug 04, 2022

We play a little rl at home! Awesome the Braptor is on there now....
WoolyGoat, Laura

Official unofficial BN Photographer

Aug 04, 2022

never heard of the game - but I do play Forza Horizon 5 on XBOX and love the Bronco in that game - just wish it was the 4 door :)
Reservation: 7/20/20 | MY '21 order: 2/1/21 | MY '22 order: 10/22/21 | Blend 8/5, built 8/8, 'built' status 8/27, in my driveway 10/12/22
Auto Photographer in Sacramento CA:
www.instagram.com/photographybymarkbrooks

Rank VI

Aug 05, 2022

I'm clearly not a cool kid. I don't play video games, and I couldn't imagine watching other people play video games. Obviously I don't "get" e-sports.

Having said that, it's cool that the Bronco Raptor is part of it!
I am totally with you...
2021 OBX 2 door High Package Cyber orange, second day reservation, ordered Jan 20, 2021, blend date of 18 Dec 2021, delivery date of Jan 12th and loving it.
tlowell01

Rank V

Sep 08, 2022

I love my RL BRaptor. Been rocking it since they added it on. Really the only reason I started playing the game. It’s quite fun.

Attachments

Bronco Outer Banks, 4-Door, Sasquatch, Eruption Green, Soft Top, 2.7L, Lux Equipment, Leather Roast Trim, Modular Bumper

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Sep 08, 2022

Where can I get a tire mounted nitrous kit??
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
WoolyGoat