Ford Bronco Car Show at The Star – Frisco Texas

Robert Parker
Apr 27, 2021

Dusty Rhodes

Apr 27, 2021

[RP][/RP]

Three 2021 Broncos will be on display from 10am to 3pm in front of the Ford Center at The Star. Surrounding them will be 40 vintage (1966-1996) Broncos from the various Bronco clubs around North Texas. We will be setting up at 9am. This event is open to the general public who will get to check out the new Broncos and admire the old ones. Being such a large complex, there’s plenty of room for additional Broncos to meet up near the facility. Otherwise, we would be happy to have them come hang out and support the return of the Ford Bronco.

[eventlink='https://thebronconation.com/wp-json/v1/rally-point/134']View Round Up Event[/eventlink]
Fstfrd00, cjduncan
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2021

Rank III

May 05, 2021

So is there any information on tickets or attendance requirements? I have checked the star's website and do not see anything about this event.

Rank VI

May 05, 2021

So is there any information on tickets or attendance requirements? I have checked the star's website and do not see anything about this event.
This post is saying it's free.

Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram

Rank III

May 05, 2021

This post is saying it's free.

Yeah I see that but I can't imagine that there won't be some requirements to attend. I could be wrong. I just figure that Jerry Jones will want some money :)
I also don't want to drive an hour and then not be able to get in because I didn't buy a ticket. Just figured there would be more information somewhere about the event since ford is providing the new Broncos for the event.

Rank 0

May 12, 2021

Looks like there is plenty of space to bring your Bronco. Conner DeKnikker is hosting this event with Ford . You can reach out to him on Facebook for further details.

Rank III

May 12, 2021

Looks like there is plenty of space to bring your Bronco. Conner DeKnikker is hosting this event with Ford . You can reach out to him on Facebook for further details.

Thank you, I did reach out to Conner and he confirmed that it’s free and will be in the plaza for everyone to move around and see all the Broncos!

Rank III

May 14, 2021

Definitely a great venue for an exhibit of Ford Broncos!
New & Classic on display at a beautiful location. This is the Dallas Cowboys practice center.
Come Out and Enjoy the Broncos in this open air showing. This event is FREE.
Plenty to do in this complex with shops, restaurants, and a park like setting.
Starts at 9-10am.