US Southwest Ford Bronco Car Show at The Star – Frisco Texas

Advocate II

May 20, 2020
Milton, GA, USA
Member #

Three 2021 Broncos will be on display from 10am to 3pm in front of the Ford Center at The Star. Surrounding them will be 40 vintage (1966-1996) Broncos from the various Bronco clubs around North Texas. We will be setting up at 9am. This event is open to the general public who will get to check out the new Broncos and admire the old ones. Being such a large complex, there’s plenty of room for additional Broncos to meet up near the facility. Otherwise, we would be happy to have them come hang out and support the return of the Ford Bronco.

View Round Up Event

Bronco 6

Rank III

Advocate I

Mar 20, 2021
Kaufman, TX, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Hunter
Member #

So is there any information on tickets or attendance requirements? I have checked the star's website and do not see anything about this event.

Bronco 6

Rank III

Advocate I

Mar 20, 2021
Kaufman, TX, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Hunter
Member #

This post is saying it's free.

Yeah I see that but I can't imagine that there won't be some requirements to attend. I could be wrong. I just figure that Jerry Jones will want some money :)
I also don't want to drive an hour and then not be able to get in because I didn't buy a ticket. Just figured there would be more information somewhere about the event since ford is providing the new Broncos for the event.