Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

It's been confirmed that Ford has added an option for the cloth soft top with prep pack to the dealership ordering system. We know Ford has listened to customers throughout this marathon; and while there's no word on what's included in this pack yet, could this be the ticket to getting your Bronco sooner in the way you want it?

If this is an option to plumb and wire it for a hard top later, would you switch to a soft top now or still hold out for 2022?

TangerineScream

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Sep 1, 2020
Glen Gardner, NJ, USA
First Name
Floyd
Last Name
Campbell
It's been confirmed that Ford has added an option for the cloth soft top with prep pack to the dealership ordering system. We know Ford has listened to customers throughout this marathon; and while there's no word on what's included in this pack yet, could this be the ticket to getting your Bronco sooner in the way you want it?

If this is an option to plumb and wire it for a hard top later, would you switch to a soft top now or still hold out for 2022?
Is there a package code for this?

cjduncan

Rank IV

Advocate III

Apr 12, 2021
Lubbock TX
First Name
Cris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Wow! This would be a game changer. However I would not alter my order as I still have the 2.7, LUX and Leather to worry about besides a MIC.
Plus, I went ahead an ordered another Bronco without the sins. See which arrives first.

Bucktown

Rank V

Supporter II

Jan 3, 2021
Martinsville, IN, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Zike
Member #

If I had option for the hard top later yes, but ford has never really came out and ask any of us if we would switch ,just a vague letter saying you might get it sooner, they would be surprised how many would change if they would send us a personal email just like when we first ordered and I couldnt leave it up to dealerships to do it either , they have failed a lot of us.

Paleos

Rank IV

Advocate III

May 22, 2021
Houston
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Corbett
Member #

It would be good to know if they'll be including this with all soft top orders or not. I wouldn't mind having the hard top hookups either, but my order already got a VIN and build week.